Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The First TPU

Started by EMdevices, January 04, 2008, 05:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

good points guys,

we should just state for completion that Steven Mark, abbreviated as SM on this forum,  has many other types of devices.

The videos can also be viewed at the same websites, and sadly they are of a lower quality, however, it is evident that they reveal something quite extraordinary, if indeed it is.

Like Grumpy has mentioned,  in the other videos, he seems to say something different, but again, he is talking about a different device altogether.   

Are these devices related?    It stands to reason that they should be if invented by the same guy, they certainly look about the same, meaning round, but then again the function can be somewhat different.

I want to explore more the idea that these devices tap the MAGNETIC field.

It is obvious that the TPU is composed of two loops of twisted wire, this makes sense.  They seem to be loop antennas and they're designed to pick up MAGNETIC fields, not electric.

But the idea of an INHERENT FREQUENCY, can be somewhat confusing.  On the one hand, there are electromagnetic fields of different frequencies everywhere around us.  But when speaking of the magnetic field of the EARTH, we think of that as STATIC, not changing (perhaps very slow over year as we are told or with major geological events)   So what exactly does he mean?  Is he using the term loosely to just mean magnetic fields? with the reference to "earth" being made just because we obviously live on earth? 

It' possible, but one thing is clear, he mentioned MAGNETIC FIELDS, and the configuration of the device matches, since he is using LOOPS of wire.

EM

Chad

The thing that has me thinking is why doesnt the TPU work upside down?....i mean whats within the TPU that defines its top and bottom if its merely coiled wire?.

EMdevices

yes Chad, this phenomena is very interesting. I believe it shows that the device operates like some sort of an antenna, since only antennas depend on ORIENTATION.

Everything SM has told us through Lindsay also makes sense (about the 3 signals adding, etc..) but this simple first device of his, seems to not follow those rules.  Maybe SM learned a lot of lessons from this simple device, and perhaps learned what the real source of energy is, so he could extrapolate and make the larger TPU.

I really want to understand this little TPU, and if we had a better video we could gain more insight into it.   

Whoever posted those initial videos at Google and other places, if you read this, please make a better copy of the video and post it here.  It will be of tremendous help.

EMdevices

tosky

@EMdevices & Chad
Nothing to do with orientation. Only gravity or energy from the sky defines top and bottom.