Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Conversation

Started by Elvis Oswald, January 19, 2008, 10:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

smart and dumb people can be just as good or evil. choose wisely.

Elvis Oswald

This wasn't suppose to be a debate over whether to let Tesla's "secrets" loose.  But I suppose that a good argument has been raised - though the details are not perfect - and I will respond.  Then we will proceed.

If Aretha Franklin can break glass with her voice, and memorex tape can do the same... then I guess (with 30 years to work out the plan) there are terrorists with cassette tapes at all the national treasures.... damn them. :)

Understanding the laws of nature may be dangerous.  But, because they are the laws of nature and they are all around us, then they will not be suppressed.  Some will figure them out.

Now you say that "government employees who have explicit agreements about what they can and cannot do with given information" are ok to have this knowledge.  And I think you are naive to believe that our best and brightest are the ones who would be in that position... and that they would "use it for the good of humanity"

Nepotism is what we have in this country.. and "in-breeding" hardly produces the best.  Maybe pretty showdogs - but they are sickly and demented.

As to what humans do with an advantage -  you can look at history and see that any technological advantage in the past has been used to secure power and control.

So let's end this discussion now.  The laws of nature are the laws of our creator.  Our bodies are built and function by these very laws.
To seek control and suppression of these laws is against nature.

If you are against our god given right to have control over our own minds and our own bodies and the corresponding connections to nature... then this forum is not for you.  So stay away!

8)

bw

hansvonlieven you are right, resonance.  i think much of the natural energy around us is rooted in resonance and in the vortex.  just look up into the heavens, the vortex is everywhere, galaxies, clouds, storms, moving water, all this and more spins and vibrates.  tap that and we really tap something.  vibes can break things and make big bridges made of steel swing all over.  that looks a lot like energy to me.  heck it may even be overunity.  just how much power does it take to make a vibe anyway.  i'd bet it's a whole lot less than any other method known of to bring bridges down.  heck, i'd even bet a water vortex might power more than the pump it needed to keep spinning, especially since the pump would not need to lift the h2o to the top of the egg shaped vortex tank.  it could enter the tank well below the water level.  i just think the vortex using the water weight may even push a couple of paddles around and power an alternator enough to keep the batteries powering the pump fully charged.  imagine that.

sm0ky2

i like to think of resonance, like addition. 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 +1 ..... and so on as long as the 'source' keeps giving energy to the system at the right time.

after a relatively short time, you build up power levels far beyond what the source is capable of creating without resonance. Knowing this, resonance should be incorporated into every design we can possibly concieve of, - to improve performance.  at least thats my thoughts on it.

So, anything which can/does include resonance, "should be" more powerful than its identicle counterpart that does not include resonance. - providing that the resonance is constructive, not destructive, with respect to the power levels you are measuring.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Elvis Oswald

Speaking of resonance... thank you hans... let's get into that.  :)

My point about the coils of the same mass was heading that way... but I had smoked a little too much I'm afraid...

You can have a primary and a secondary coil - and you can have 20 turns in the primary and 40 turns in the secondary - but you don't have to have the same material or the same mass.  But of course, you'd want to... because if they were the same material and the same mass then they would resonate.
My point was to say that a perfect transformer is one that both primary and secondary are resonant.  This can be achieved with the same composition of material and mass in both coils.

I brought this up - because it seems to point to something about the nature of electricity.  And thank you Hans, for pointing out that engineers do indeed have formulas that work to show how electricity acts... and of course it acts within that pen.  :)

composition and mass make up resonance... guitar strings are different sizes...
And resonance (at least) optimizes the transfer of the force we call electricity.

What can we deduce from that?