Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

@allcanadian and everyone,

Sorry for the intrusion but I found an interesting circuit effect today and started a topic in the Tesla section to share it and would like all your help to see if it's a real and useful effect. Please have a look and post your comments there.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5542.0/topicseen.html

Thanks

Luc

wattsup

@GUYS

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH WHAT I JUST DID BUT.....HERE GOES...

SHIT, I AM SURE THIS IS NOT NORMAL.

OK, I have taken the time to let this circuit run for the last 4 hours.

I set-up my new pulser wheel with one of my toroidal transformers. Since my switch is a SPDT, I used it to simply take the 24 volts from my two batteries and pulse them alternatively into the transformer, then pass the secondary through a diode to my biggest holding capacitor, then through another diode back to the positive of the battery. I also put a 120vac 100w light bulb parallel to the cap.

I pressed theo start button and the wheel turned for about 10 seconds and voltage went up to 68 volts on the cap. I then switched the light bulb on and voltage went down to around 25 volts. I then switched the start button to off and stopped the wheel. But it has been that way for four hours now and voltage on the battery had not gone down. I know for a fact that my system never did this before. The light is lit as shown below and it is hot to the touch. You cannot hold it for more then a second.

When I stopped the system, the wheel was pushing in the switch so the NO is connected to Common. Just leaving it alone like this and I cannot figure out why the battery voltage is not going down or at least, why. Plus the start button is at the off position. Shit.

I wanted to put up this diagram to freeze this because I will make a few changes to see what's going on and wanted to make sure I could re-do this one anytime.

My voltage on the batteries is now 32.5vdc.

If you have a dual primary/dual secondary toroidal transformer, please try this, even if you do not have the pulsing, pulse by hand and different caps. Someone, please try this easy set-up. From what I said above, it is obvious that certain parts of the circuit are not even being used and this is what I will do next is to remove those parts and see whats happens.

This is freaky.

Grumpy

Quote from: clone477 on September 10, 2008, 12:40:08 AM

4.  Tesla Quote..."IN ORDER TO SECURE THE GREATEST EFFIECENCY,  IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT THE CIRCUITS SHOULD BE APPROXIMATELY IN RESONANCE"
He continues..." MOREOVER, IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE GREATEST OUTPUT FROM THIS MACHINE AND ITS KIND, IT IS DESIRED TO OBTAIN THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY POSSIBLE"

There are two explanations for this statement:

The first is that the voltage in the secondary of an air-core transformer is related to the frequency in the primary:

2Pi X Frequency X mutual inductance X current in primary = voltage in secondary

So, The higher the frequency, the higher the voltage - of course there are other considerations.  The mutual inductance is where the coupling factor comes into play.

--------------------------

The second explanation is this comment that Tesla made in regard to the discharge of a condenser:

QuoteCounsel

I understood a little while ago when you made the statement of using several thousand horsepower put into a condenser, you could take out of the condenser a million horsepower.  I wondered if you got the same condition with this machine.

Tesla

Yes; I charged the condenser with 40,000 volts.  When it was charged full, I discharged it suddenly, through a short circuit which gave me a very rapid rate of oscillation.  Let us suppose that I had stored in the condenser 10 watts.  Then, for such a wave there is a flux of energy of (4 x 104)^2, and this is multiplied by the frequency of 100,000.  You see, it may go into thousands or millions of horsepower.
Counsel

What I wanted to get at was, did that depend upon the suddenness of the discharge?

Tesla

Yes.  It is merely the electrical analogue of a pile driver or a hammer.  You accumulate energy through a long distance and then you deliver it with a tremendous suddenness.  The distance through which the mass moves is smallâ€ââ,¬Âthe pressure immense.

Counsel

Did you find that that was the best condition for transmitting energy without the use of wire?

Tesla

No, I did not use that method when I was transmitting energy.  I used it only in the production of those freaks for which I have been called a magician.  If I had used merely undamped waves, I would have been an ordinary electrician like everybody else.

-------------------------

I'd sure like to know how the (4 x 104)^2 was derived.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

sparks

@Grumpy

is that 40,000  squared   - (4times10to the fourth)squared times the frequency.
Tesla states in this formula that the wattage stored in the capacitor is in the form of space charge or aether charge and is a massless phenomenon.    No amperage investment here resulting in inertial leakage of the power.  Just space stressing.  I believe the capacitor referred to was his bifilar coil one.  The impedance of this coil resulting in capacitance instead of loss. 

@wattsup

It could be that your contact is arcing.  This results in highfrequency pulsing of the circuit.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Grumpy

Sparks,

No, thats (4 x 104) squared.  He does not say how 10 watts and 40,000 volts equates to this equation.

Looking at the image of the patent and the test with it.  It appears that the two controllers are synchronous, but do not have the same break rate.  The drawing shows that the motor controller "E" has 4 times as many sections as the circuit controller "H".  I believe I said initially that the two controllers alternated - I now retract this comment.  I believe now that the two are synchronous and that "E" and "H" are activated at a rate of 4:1 respectively.  After all - Tesla use different commutators for a reason.

If anyone has results that indicate otherwise - please share them.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards