Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Tesla Project

Started by allcanadian, January 22, 2008, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

Quote from: Grumpy on March 20, 2008, 02:07:07 PM
OK.  I agree.

Do you care to talk about these opposites?

hi grumpy

i do have something to make you think about that pattend

what is G? in the pattend

hummm

kinda looks important.....  in fact i think i have seen that symble .....    many places  no? 

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

allcanadian

@all
Here is something interesting ;D, In the picture below is an electricity map borrowed from bill beaty's website. As we can see what we call "static"electricity is just electricity at a high potential---nothing more. But it should be remembered that while all are electricity, each rise in potential changes the properties or qualities of the electricity, how it interacts----or rather the level of interaction.
from erfinder:
QuoteThe primary is inductively related to the secondary of the transformer, which should be constructed as Tesla specifies in patent no 512,340 Coils For Electro Magnets, then the secondary becomes a capacitor.

-------Then the secondary become a capacitor  ;D
Tesla stated in his lectures that he saw no difference between his discharges from the secondaries and the discharges from a Vandegraff (static)generator, because there is no difference. If you look up "electrostatic induction" you will find a charged body can charge another body in an opposite sense with NO reduction in charge on the original body. So we can say the primary will charge the secondary in the exact same way as a capacitor is charged, but we have a problem--- the secondaries are one plate of a capacitor so BOTH ends of the secondaries are charged equally---- there is no potential difference between them---- only to "other" things.
The ordinary capacitor has a very special secret you have never heard before ;D that is you can charge a "shorted" capacitor( It's terminals tied together) as ONE plate of a capacitor with no effects on the source of the charging action(for free). You then seperate the capacitor terminals and place it in a circuit so it can discharge itself to a lower potential like --- ground,  through an inductance thus it can perform work or maintain oscillations in a circuit. ;)
This Electricity in our circuits "IS" the same stuff that makes your hair stand on end, we have no need to label it as something else. This high potential is what is required for "electrostatic induction", electrostatic induction will charge any body to high potential for free, charging a body was never the problem--- producing a way to discharge it to perform work was.
Now you know what the secondaries are for ;D

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Localjoe

Quote from: innovation_station on March 21, 2008, 11:07:20 AM
Quote from: Grumpy on March 20, 2008, 02:07:07 PM
OK.Ã,  I agree.

Do you care to talk about these opposites?

hi grumpy

i do have something to make you think about that pattend

what is G? in the pattend

hummm

kinda looks important.....Ã,  in fact i think i have seen that symble .....Ã,  Ã,  many placesÃ,  no?Ã, 

ist

Id have to say the motor is pretty important seeing its obviouslly the timing mechanism/and used in his circuits as a source of high inductance.as well the motor  windings are hooked to the primary transmitting coil.
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

M@rcel

Quote from: allcanadian on March 21, 2008, 12:00:53 PM
The ordinary capacitor has a very special secret you have never heard before ;D that is you can charge a "shorted" capacitor( It's terminals tied together) as ONE plate of a capacitor with no effects on the source of the charging action(for free). You then seperate the capacitor terminals and place it in a circuit so it can discharge itself to a lower potential like --- ground,
Wooo, wait a minute....
Are you, in other words, saying that
- short a capacitor
- give it a charge (both plates will be equally charged)
- undo the short (both plates still have the same charge)
- Because the plates are equally charged, the charges will repell, trying to get away from the plates
- Connect one terminal, through a circuit, to ground and a current will flow

edit: I wonder if undoing the short is needed...

allcanadian

@marcel
Charge both sides of a capacitor equally with the same potential at the same time, then disconnect one side of the cap and discharge it to ground, you now have one plate of the cap charged and one discharged  (a potential difference). Connect the "charged" cap back in a circuit and discharge it to perform work. If BOTH plates of the capacitor are charged together it is One plate of a capacitor, there is no current flow persay, we are talking about Electrostatic induction.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.