Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peter Davey Heater

Started by storre, February 09, 2008, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

edelind

Quote from: storre on June 05, 2008, 09:25:24 AM
The octave (50Hz, 100Hz, 200, 400, 800, 1600) I think are the strongest resonant relationships but you also have the minor 3rd and 5th overtones that are strong.

Somehow when I connect the microphone to my laptop and the charger is plugged in, it starts to oscillate exactly to the mains frequency. The thing that I notices is that indeed you're right and the 3rd and the 5th overtones are the most powerful (it's the first time I understand what you said :-) ).
I attached the print screen to witness.

forest

Quote from: edelind on June 05, 2008, 09:45:55 AM
@nul-points
Also notice that the boiling actually starts when the top bell hits the water. So that's an electrode too ;)

Good point! I think that electrodes may be placed in such combination:
- center one (not visible)   bell - first phase of AC
- cover spherical - neutral ground (safety device)
- outer one  -deflector - second AC phase - carefully insulated and placed above neutral with a gap between them

storre

@edelind:

Looking at your spectrum analyzer I would say your mains are 50Hz? Is that right?

edelind

Quote from: storre on June 05, 2008, 11:01:53 AM
@edelind:

Looking at your spectrum analyzer I would say your mains are 50Hz? Is that right?

Yes. I was wrong saying it is 56Hz (old uncalibrated oscilloscope :( ). It's 50Hz sharp.

forest

If I'm right and both phases are separated by neutral cover then there is probably a big gap between them and a little water path because of small holes in neutral cover. I would suspect very low amperage usage then...