Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electricity Amplification by Neo Magnet

Started by gotoluc, February 17, 2008, 12:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

Break open an old computer and in the board you will find
these small ferrite rods with a coil wrapped around it.

This device was one of the first to appear in modern electronics.
And was engineered from the same theories we use to explain it today.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

synchro1

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 01, 2019, 12:53:20 PM
Break open an old computer and in the board you will find
these small ferrite rods with a coil wrapped around it.

This device was one of the first to appear in modern electronics.
And was engineered from the same theories we use to explain it today.

The choke is designed to run off normal current. Only BEMF is amplified. Look at the video of the two sparks berween the ferrite rings below. The tester sends a HV spark between electrodes. It is several times larger with the magnets then with just the electrodes alone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MMx7dsSK4&t=214s

Magluvin

Quote from: synchro1 on October 13, 2019, 08:15:33 AM

The "Spookbluchular" TK has sabotaged this thread with a surreptitious privatization of his watermark magnet amplification video. This is the suppression of forbidden scince in action!

How can Tinselkoala privatize Magluvin's video? Where Mag's catagorgically demonstrates the "Impulse" power of the Tesla bifilar coil. The "Bifilar" takes a pulsed charge and rings because it has capacitance, where the single wire doesn't!

That's after 10 years of head banging with the "No dfference between the coils malarkey" from our "Deaf sign interpreter" and "Milehigh", who incidently has since reincarnated as an imposter.

The interpreter, who translated US President Barack Obama's speech, looked as if he was "trying to swat a few flies away from his face and his head".

Aldous Huxley stated on laughing gas that: (as paraphrased) "The only difference is between differences of difference"

Hey Sync

Been busy with work and such, but I check in here n there.

Was wondering what you meant buy your quote above....

"How can Tinselkoala privatize Magluvin's video?"

Thanks

Mags

Magluvin

Quote from: sm0ky2 on December 01, 2019, 10:23:54 AM
Doesn't matter which way the magnet faces
the electricity will travel around the magnet
It just takes the path of least magnetic impedance

there's no real difference between HV and low voltage
when it comes to magnetic interactions.

The math is still the same.

The difference in spark is a difference in potential
and capacitance
As a result of the magnet (choke) in the circuit.

Hmm. Seems interesting to try and see if there would be any impedance of a pulse through a stack of neos, one polarity then the other. Might think the fields of the mags would affect it somehow. ???

Mags

sm0ky2

Of course it affects it.
Both ways

Same as 2 magnets do, just much much faster

Like a solenoid can push or pull

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Clerk_Maxwell
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.