Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

free to air energy

Started by samzoelisa, February 24, 2008, 02:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samzoelisa

HI im new .
have you ever wondered why we dont  tap into the unused radio waves around us for power ? well some do and im researching it right now , my interest started when i read of a shepherd whod popped two coils about 100 foot of sheep netting on a hill 100 feet up and insulated from the ground and then he dug a hole and placed a large grounding plate (coppper or brass) gold may be cheaper nowadays..lol in the hole and threw a bit of earth in and watered it well it was basicallt a sheet 6 foot by 6foot. to this hed bolted a good heavy earth with which he led into his cottage  the two wires were now fitted with diodes to allow any power to go only forwards to his old car bulb on a table . he had had the foresight to incorporate a lightning arrester as well just in case which consisted or the spark gap variety . we he swirtched it on and it was too bright so he put two bulbs on it . then a friend came to see how much he was getting from it and over a year the average was an amazing 25volts . but low amperage ...after this got out he disapeared or was paid off . but it got me wondering and since then have seen many designs to utilise all the unseen radio waves and solar generated radio waves , has there been many of you doing this on here or am i the only one trying to develop what is in effect an air transducer fro radio waves 9of course im looking at full spectrum waves via individually packed aerials in one stick ) any ideas on this topic gratefully recieved

nothing is impossible , forget the laws of physica as they were thought up by ill informed idiots 300 years ago .to go forward we must forget the past and if we can think of it we can and will make it .

Vladokv

We don't use radio waves as soure of energy becase they have low power. People need power at minimum 1KW up to unlimited. Small power is welcome for handheld devices, but something big as 100 feet can't be handheld. Solar energy is welcome, but most intensive in near light spectrum(and light included). Some people try to collect electrostatic charge from air, but it's to expensive and big.

samzoelisa

hi

I take your point very well that is why we are trying to create a small
antenna that will collect the same as the large antenna but without the physical size , my theory is that as nearly all comms and tv etc will soon be digital in the uk and the fact that the wavelength is so small, then physical problems are no longer encountered , so what we are working on (its not a secret) is a device incorporating a million such aerials within a small area  capable of being strapped to a uk chimney and not be obtrusive , unlike the ill fated wind generators from b and q , whom im sure have had the insurers gasping . where i live we do get incredible amounts of wind ..........sometimes..........and a large mechanical generator would not survive  our latest winds as even largish tv aerials succumb quickly.

therefore you may understand my interest in developing the digital aerial for more collective type uses .

we have worked on other wavelengths as well and found that it is feasable to develop a mast only twenty feet by i foot diameter that would give an output of about 20-30v continuously but it would be incorporating all wavelengths and cost would be prohibitive , our mast was a small scaled down version and produced 2 v  but to be useful we considered 20 foot mast as only option .

we have already made a passable gravity motor but work has stopped on it due to financial problems , so at moment all is being fed into constructing a usesful over unity device and we are at this moment replicating chas campbells experiment , which if it works as good as it seems we will let you all know . once its finsihed and working our idea is to miniaturise it for use in other applications ,
he is a brilliant man and wed dearly love to meet him , we are hoping to have his device working by end april as we have a tv company interested in our group and they want something to look at and we will be inviting mr campbell over once it works ,but it all takes time but while we do one thing our minds are always looking searching for that one nugget of information  that will let us all stop wasting what is around us ,

we have found what we think is the inspiration for mr campbell in that the gearing and flywheel are very simaialar to that of a friction toy of the 60s and i believe are still made.......interesting ..

we stretch from england to michigan and there are seven of us in total, but like everyone else we are poor people working in barns etc just like most, our aim is to give cheap water and power to every person , we are not wanting millions for ourselves  but just a fair living would be nice . MEGG is our golden egg and all i can tell you about it is that it is 18inches by 3 inches and can power a three bed house easily and should last till it wears out .we have high hope or it and have seen the big banks , but they want us to produce it in quantity , why is that a problem ,,,,welllll money as usual ....
plus it has to be made of brass this metal in this country is very very expensive now thats why weve ceased doing it .

and are looking at something we can do to raise enought to finance Megg.

Our aim eventually is to have a institute to give grants and bring all inventors together in one place to develop all ideas to fruition , we trawl the internet daily for good ideas , and one day when we have achieved our goal will contact all theses people and see if they would like to work in an environment that does not discourage blue sky thinking where we would finance them to the hilt,

we have suffered  becuase of our gravity motor in that one of us has been murdered and i myself have nearly been forced off the road by persons or persons unknown , my friend wayne who was murdered (the same week he found out how we could make megg work) was a very nice good person who would not have hurt a fly but had a brilliant mind . the more the fat cats try to destroy people like us the more deteermined we are to carry on . and im sure we will succeeed in the end , as when we started we were only two in number , now we are seven.

What my frined found that was so fatal for him was an equation.

that equation was 1 to ratio of a half square root five plus one this is known commonly as the golden section , but if applied as we did it cures one big problem , and we found can be used in many ways to find solutions to other problems .  id reccomend you look at it in the mathematical and physical was as much as possible .

we welcome all comments and ideas

samantha

nothing is impossible , forget the laws of physica as they were thought up by ill informed idiots 300 years ago .to go forward we must forget the past and if we can think of it we can and will make it .

pese

Hundreds small antennas, will not help to add the energy by 100 (ref, to one antenna)
If they ar all tuned on same frequency.
Only the test with 2 tuned antenna circuits will you learn this.

2.---
if you talk fron 30 volts .
this is "hot air" . This say nothimg because you dont say anything over milliamperes ot watt?s

3.---
sure , it give financial problems . if you can not say. "WE have find to catch " 100 or 1000
watt?s from air , universe , ether , radioation or ...(some others)

4.---
an MEGG is an "fine invention" . Nobody will have this. Nobody give money to develop this.
The Industry have interests to stop this. Because he will sell enery !
If this invention is finish and working on you table . You have only ONE chance to sell
this to Energy-Industry at an price that THEY will offer you (you have not other chance).

5.---
No one can have more chance than TESLA to made happy the people .
The finance interest from anybody will disturb any possibility to make such devices public.
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...