Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlifes wacked out ideas.

Started by nightlife, March 05, 2008, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

One thing I found is that the toothbrush did not have a long enough throw action and it would only work when the magnet was bounced by the throw instead of being attached to the throw.

nightlife

Now I am going back to my plans of using a crystal radio to produce a magnetic field that can be used to help get passed magnetic gates that motors like the bedini designs face as well as magnetic perpetual motion motors face.

The power that the radio puts out to a voice coil is actually used to produce a magnetic field that interacts with the magnet the voice coil surrounds. It takes no power source for a crystal radio to work and we shouldn't even need a station, static should be all that is needed to create a magnetic field.

First I will test the voice coils magnetic polarity strengths and then I will base a design on those results. I will do this using a digital scale. I will then try to match it?s strength with a magnets strength or as close as I can get.

Has anyone done any of this testing before with a crystal radio voice coils magnetic strength? If so, it sure would save me some time.

nightlife

Scratch that last idea. I don't know what the heck I was thinking. LOL

I am now working on a gravitational energy design. This next picture is what I have built thus far minus the chain and generator and belt.

I have to get another chain in the morning to add to the original because of the distance the crank was moved to. When the weight on the wheel drops, the bike frame will pivot up causing the crank to turn the chain to help make the wheel spin faster. Once the wheel starts turning, it takes very little effort to keep it going. Based on what I have found out already from playing with this today, the front of the frame will lift more weight then the weight added to the wheel. The added torque should prove to make this design a free energy machine.

I will video it after it is done but for now, here is a drawing of what it looks like.

nightlife

I tried this in every way possible and I could not get it to even just power it's self.

This in no way has a over unity potential. Another waste of time and money. LOL

I have to think of the next design I want to attempt to build. I will be back later with a new whacked out idea.

Formula1

hm......

I'm thinking maybe if we look at each generator type we can look for a way to take advantage of its parts....

For example...
-Shake-em up and the fact to move the magnet inside it can use magnetism...
-Spin generators and use of weights....
--See attatchment

One thing...
-Can we use electromagnets at no expense of power? I believe we can...