Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Nightlifes wacked out ideas.

Started by nightlife, March 05, 2008, 12:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

There are several diferent types and I think one of the most common is a bedini pulse motor. Here is a link of couple different designs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1npBgWEbk

This next one is similar to my design.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvB3PiPBozU&feature=email

nightlife

I am going to go in another direction for a minute to see if I can use the vibrations of smells as a vibrant energy source. I am not sure how to do this but I will start by using a device like Tesla had patented back in Nov 1901. I will have to modify it a bit but I am hoping of getting some kind of difference when a plate is placed close to a fragrance apposed to it being further away from the fragrance.

Formula1

Quote from: nightlife on March 18, 2008, 07:02:21 PM
I am going to go in another direction for a minute to see if I can use the vibrations of smells as a vibrant energy source. I am not sure how to do this but I will start by using a device like Tesla had patented back in Nov 1901. I will have to modify it a bit but I am hoping of getting some kind of difference when a plate is placed close to a fragrance apposed to it being further away from the fragrance.
Smells? wtf?

I guess that would work, so long as there is some sort of chemical reaction meaning you would need some sort of unstable chemical on the other side...
-Which also means you would need to replace the reactive chemicals...

You could base it of the hot rising air or the cold falling air...
-But even that would need you to depend on energy of somesort

I'm sayin...... Chemicals... Heat and cold... both need some sort of reactant/fuel...

It might not be a bad idea... but my experience with chemicals has led me to believe that smells themselves to not create movement...
-But who knows.... I might be wrong.....

nightlife

Formula1, do to the fact that our nose hairs are what is used to detect smells, the smells must be a vibration and if they are a vibration, they must emit some sort of energy.

This may not be true but it sounds logical to me and is worth checking out.