Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Meyer-Mace Isotopic NMR Generator

Started by tak22, March 22, 2008, 05:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-1000

With transients from spark gap the usual standing wave/noise zone range is less than 10 meters. When you get "even prevented my daughter from streaming music to her laptop 50 meters away" it might been something on top of that. Also you can always ask himself about this event.

Cheers!

Void

Quote from: T-1000 on February 04, 2016, 04:38:03 PM
With transients from spark gap the usual standing wave/noise zone range is less than 10 meters. When you get "even prevented my daughter from streaming music to her laptop 50 meters away" it might been something on top of that. Also you can always ask himself about this event.
Cheers!

Hi T-1000. As I mentioned in my previous reply, I have seen this same sort of effect where electronics
equipment all around the house, even at quite a distance, can be affected by spark gap discharges, especially
if HV wideband noise is feeding back into the mains wiring. Once that happens it can easily travel though the mains wiring
all around the house. I have seen these exact same sort of effects in the past when testing with spark gap circuits of
different types. Under some conditions it can be really bad. I have had computers freeze up or had USB connected devices
freeze up, etc., all at quite a distance away from where I was doing my testing. Spark gaps can generate some very strong
electrical and radiated EM noise all through the EM spectrum. :) 

Void

Hi T-1000, Verpies.
I have reviewed some more videos made by Wesley about the experiment
and tuning details, however I still have a couple more questions about this.

From comments made by Wesley, it looks like the 50 turns winding was being fed with
a waveform of some type in the range of 400 kHz to 600 kHz for some reason. Also it was mentioned by
Weslely that the 50 Hz waveform being fed to the 15 turns winding was a ramp waveform, but I could not find
any clarification on that either. Were the exact waveform types being used from each of the two
signal generators, and whether or not there was any DC offset applied to either waveform, and
the specific frequencies that were being used when the 150 Watt light was lighting up documented somewhere?
All the best...

T-1000

Quote from: Void on February 05, 2016, 11:23:32 AM
From comments made by Wesley, it looks like the 50 turns winding was being fed with
a waveform of some type in the range of 400 kHz to 600 kHz for some reason.
This was most close resonant harmonics in kHz range to ferrite core resonant frequency. The 50T coil won't accept 1.3+MHz frequency. And that frequency also should add with low magnetization frequency of 50Hz so you get resonant sine wave inside of 50Hz carrier sine wave. The square signal duty cycle was <30% to simulate spikes.

Quote from: Void on February 05, 2016, 11:23:32 AM
Also it was mentioned by
Weslely that the 50 Hz waveform being fed to the 15 turns winding was a ramp waveform, but I could not find
any clarification on that either.
The the 1st source of 50Hz sine wave was used from 9V 1A mains transformer for tuning in beginning of tuning.
It is carrier wave and core magnetization required for NMR condition.

Void

Quote from: T-1000 on February 05, 2016, 11:35:09 AM
This was most close resonant harmonics in kHz range to ferrite core resonant frequency. The 50T coil won't accept 1.3+MHz frequency. And that frequency also should add with low magnetization frequency of 50Hz so you get resonant sine wave inside of 50Hz carrier sine wave. The square signal duty cycle was <30% to simulate spikes.

The the 1st source of 50Hz sine wave was used from 9V 1A mains transformer for tuning in beginning of tuning.
It is carrier wave and core magnetization required for NMR condition.

Thanks T-1000. When you were lighting the 150 Watt light bulb in the video, were you using the signal generator
rather than the 9V 1A transformer to supply the 50 Hz waveform to the 15 turns winding?

P.S. The reason I want to be clear about this is because testing my ferrite yoke core with 32 windings on it, I
measure an inductance of 850 uH with both halves of the yoke core clamped tightly together, and quite
a bit lower inductance than that if there is a gap between the two yoke halves.

850 uH at 50 Hz is a reactance of only 0.27 ohms. This is with a 32 turn winding. At 15 turns, the reactance
of the winding would be about half of that. This looks like pretty much a short circuit to a signal generator set at 50 Hz
with an output impedance of 50 ohms. I understood from Wesley's videos that you guys were using two signal
generators only to drive the yoke core windings, but based on my tests, a 15 turn winding (on my OC-90 yoke core anyway)
will load a signal generator's output right down to almost zero volts due to the very low impedance of the 15 turn
winding at 50 Hz.