Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I'm not one to get prematurely excited...but can someone explain this

Started by Cap-Z-ro, May 08, 2008, 06:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I don't have the facility or the ability to post a hand drawn diagram...but will have a nice one posted tomorrow night.

latest readings

14.05 vdc

12.35 vdc

Don't forget these are only 9 volt batteries...and they are cold as a mackerel.

This is too wacky.

Regards...

FatBird

Here is another idea.

You could take a couple of Close Up Photos from different angles so we can see all of the parts & how the wires are connected up.  If you do that, try to keep all of the parts inside the photo.

Unfortunately, some people post photos where some wires are outside the photo & we can't see where all of the wires go to.

Thanks.

Cap-Z-ro

I just drew up 2 very clear diagrams...I will have them scanned an emailed to myself on the morrow and will post them as soon as I am able.

14.40 vdc

12.53 vdc

Still climbing...I'm tempted to watch it all night to see how high the readings will get.

for some odd reason it shuts down my meter after a while...and has to climb back up from about 0.10 volts down from when it shut off.

If I catch it when it happens, and turn it on quickly, it seems to recover faster.

Regards...

wattsup

@Cap-Z-ro

Good work. Hope it pans out.
Are the batteries in series or parallel. What size capacitor are you using. Also what type transformer.
You should not leave the meter on the device for too long. Take your measurement, then remove the meter terminals. Sometimes the meter can create a flow.

Cap-Z-ro

Thanks wattsup...I'm getting another meter today...to ensure its not just a faulty meter.

I sure hope this is real...the possibilities are many.

There are 2 separate circuits...both doing essentially the same thing.

I have been taking measurements on both batteries alternately...both contiunue to charge whether metered or not.

Regards...