Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creative

@macedonia
ne razumijem zasto govoris da imas tpu,pa sakrivas da nitko ne vidi? ako imas nesto pokazi jer ovaj forum sluzi za to!!!

MACEDONIA CD

OK I DONT NEED YOU FOR NOTHING 

BY THE WAY <<<<

WHERE  IS YOU VIDEO OF TPU   LET  SHOW YOUR TPU TO SEE PEOPLE HERE   AND DONT SEE WHERE  IS    >>

IF YOU  HAVENY THIS I WHILL SHOW TO PEOPLE HERE OK   <,TOMOROU OK>
JUST  DONT SAY NOTHING  IF YOU ARE HERE I WHILL SHOW YOU HOW ARE YOU STUPID   

WHEREIS MY CAPS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IND AND SHOW ME 
YES EVERYBODY CAN DO THIS  HMMMM   MAKE NOW TO  SEE  AND THEN I WHILL SAY OK  EVERYBODYCAN DO THIS

in the steve mark tpu is easy  everybody can  do  but still nothing  10years nothing  is easy  aaaaaaaa    and my tpu is easy 

is takes  3 years rsto get this  resolts  is easy   everybodycan do this  <,please meka go a  way  you make me nervouse >

sparks

Mac looks like he has a resonant circuit there running with gain.  Mac could you put together a diagram of the circuit? 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

MACEDONIA CD

VIDI CREATIVE   <,SVI TO KAZEMO DA IMAMO   TPU  SVI  OVIH GODINA JA KOLIKO ZNAM IMAM VIDENO  PREKO 100 TPU NA OVAJ FORUM JA NE KAZEM DA OVAJ MOJ TPU IMA  VISE NEGO IN NO IMA  DOSTA DOBRE EXPLOSIE ITO KONTINUIRANE   NO PROBLEM JE TO STO TA STRUJA  OD NEKOLIKO 10 setinal ampera  je toralno drugcija struja od ove nase klasicne

RADO BIH TE PITAO NESTO PRIVATNO IZ DAKLE SI TO PRIJATELJU  ZASTO NE PRICAS NA SVOI JEZIK   DA SE BOLJE RAZUMEMEO  TI VEC ZNAS DA SAM IZ BIVSE <JUGOSLAVIJE >
ZASTO SI TAKO NEKAKO  LJUT NA MENE  DA JA KAZEM DA IMAM TPU  TO NE ZNACI DA JE TPU    SVI RADIMO NA TO TU  PITAJ <<marco  nick name  >.pitaj nejga koliko on ima tpu DOSADA URADZENO AKO HOCES MOZES BITI MOJ PRIJATELJ  AKO NECES ONDAK TO STARI 

JA SE RADUJEM NA OVO KADA  VIDIM DA IMA NEKI BALKANAC TO   POZDRAV I DOBRO ZDRAVJE PRIJATELJU NADAM SE DA NE SE LJUTIS DA IMAM TPU  ;)

MACEDONIA CD

@SPARK   

MY TEST WHIT THIS IS  NOT IN RESONANCE I LIKE TO BE  <WAY LOOK NOW THIS HOW IS STRONG THIS  SPARKS WHIT SO POWERFULL AMPS HERE   >>IMAGEN IF I PUT TO TUNE IN RESONACE WHAT WHILL BE THEN HOW WHILL BE THEN MY AMPS GOING

MY DEVICE IS NOT TUNE IN RESONACE STILL BUT I WHILL TRAED  TO SEE   WHAT WHILL BE LOOKS LIKE THEN THE FLAME OF SPARKS   TOTALY DIFERENT TXNOLOGY IS THIS DIFERENT ENRGY IS THIS MY DEVICE .BUT IF I TUNE MAYBE WHILL BE HAVE GOOD  ENRGY TO DOING WHIT ORDENRY DEVICE LIKE <,TV   RECIVERS AND ATHER STUFF STILL I IMPROVENT THIS I HAE RESEARCH BUT THIS EXPERIMENT IS GIME ME BEST RESOLTS AND IS VERY GOOOD AND IM KEEP GOING SOON TO FINISH THIS 
THANKS FRIEND FOR YOUR COMENNT