Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pereptual Motion Wheel

Started by Alexioco, July 21, 2008, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: Sprocket on July 24, 2008, 07:56:30 AM
WM2D would tend to suggest that this won't work...

Sprocket, thanks for your help, thanks :)

I wouldn?t trust that too much though, also something is a little wrong, and that?s that the main lever fell down which shouldn?t have happened the lower pressure lever should have pushed it up or just keep it up. Maybe a little redesigning could be done because I don?t see why this won?t work at all...

You see, as long as the weight applies its pressure to the downward lever, then it should try to lift the main lever, which is the very thing the weight is resting on, then just a little force is needed to lift the weight, I really can?t see why that won?t work?

Here is my perpetual machine if it works.

When the ball rolls to the left and goes onto the balck bit, the see saw is lifted and it rolls to the other side and repeats the process...

Other weights may have to be assited which the big weight would have to lift on and of each side of the see saw...

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

hartiberlin

Hi Alexioco,
nice ideas, but I think the only working solution
will be found, if you use aditionally the centrifugal forces.

Your last idea, where your ball lifts itsself, will
only work, if the other lever units will be heavy enough
and their weight goes down.

So these devices are all too static and the center of gravity of the whole
device inclusive the levers and all moving parts will always go down.

But we need a device, where the center of gravity will always be able
to lift itsself over the axis.

This in my experience can only be achieved by using
1. springs in the design to store the weight-movement?s energy in springs
and later reuse the weights by them being pulled back via the stored spring energy
or
2. using centrifugal forces to unbalance the wheel
constantly.

But a design without springs or not using centrifugal forces will
never work as the center of gravity always moves down.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Alexioco

Ok I think I have found it, here we go...

Ok here we have a long see saw with a heavy weight in the middle, there are two light weights placed either side of the see saw. Both light weights weigh 4 ounce each and the large weight weighs 10 ounces which is heavier than the two light weights together...

So we know that the large weight can lift the light weights, but also the light weights can lift the heavy weight because they are further from the axle than the large weight.

When the large weight rolls to the left, it will push down the left-hand side of the see saw causing the light weight on the right to fall onto the see saw and the light weight on the left to raise up therefore causing the large weight to roll back to the right, this then continues.

greendoor

The problem with using leverage to lift a heavy weight with a light weight is that you are trading force for distance.  Yes - the lighter weight can lift the heavier weight - but in doing so it falls a further distance.  The COG falls - and therefore needs lifting back up again.  Any energy gained in raising the heavy weight is going to be required in full to raise the light weight back up again.  The best you can hope for is a perfectly balanced system - less losses. 

Alexioco

Quote from: greendoor on July 26, 2008, 12:46:47 AM
The problem with using leverage to lift a heavy weight with a light weight is that you are trading force for distance.  Yes - the lighter weight can lift the heavier weight - but in doing so it falls a further distance.  The COG falls - and therefore needs lifting back up again.  Any energy gained in raising the heavy weight is going to be required in full to raise the light weight back up again.  The best you can hope for is a perfectly balanced system - less losses. 

yes but when the large weight rolls to the next side, it will ift it with ease because its heavier plus on the same side of the axle as the little weight it lifts