Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: spinner on August 04, 2008, 09:04:41 AM
Wilby-something is just a "wannabe"...  Sorry to say this, but he(it) has proved himself with his intelligent remarks for the last few months of his "activity" here..
Bless you....
Now, go back to your stamps or whatever you've been collecting in the past.....

Quote from: Koen1 on August 04, 2008, 09:09:21 AM
... dudes, don't let Willby's crap get you down. It's his hobby.
Just let him spew his gall and ignore him, and you can still discuss
the thing. ;)

more talking from the talking head peanut gallery... you have nothing specific to refute that i have said? just more mindless chatter about your hallowed opinions? well i guess i should not be surprised, it IS what talking heads do, and i am sure you will continue to talk instead of replicate and then use some pathological excuse as to why you didn't replicate, or post some asinine comment that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

koen1 hows that bedini replication of yours going? you got anything other than third party hearsay to add to the conversation yet?

@imhotep, nice circuit, can't wait to do your next one.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

**~imhotep~**

Koen1

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 05, 2008, 03:42:08 AM
blaa blaa

koen1 hows that bedini replication of yours going?
Goes to show how much you actually think before you type;
I never said I was going to build one. And I've still not seen you back up any of your big talk
with anything yet, so don't try to be cool by dissing me or anyone else for that matter.
Quoteyou got anything other than third party hearsay to add to the conversation yet?
Says the guy who never puts his money where his mouth is? Haha!
Why don't you just shut up and go harass people on some other forum?
Or at least, if you want to act like you know something, show us something of your work eh?
You've got a working Bedini motor that produces OU? Show it.
You've got a working Imhotep setup? Show it.
Nobody wants to hear your negative talk.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Koen1 on August 05, 2008, 06:01:26 AM
Goes to show how much you actually think before you type;
I never said I was going to build one. And I've still not seen you back up any of your big talk
with anything yet, so don't try to be cool by dissing me or anyone else for that matter.Says the guy who never puts his money where his mouth is? Haha!
Why don't you just shut up and go harass people on some other forum?
Or at least, if you want to act like you know something, show us something of your work eh?
You've got a working Bedini motor that produces OU? Show it.
You've got a working Imhotep setup? Show it.
Nobody wants to hear your negative talk.
goes to show how much you actually do the experiment before you type...

yes i know you never said you were gonna build one, that was the point of my comment... you the guy who has stated he won't do the simple experiment (in fact, if i recall you said it was too complex, a bedini SG circuit too complex... LOL) insisting on telling others how it should be done.
dissing you? i'm not dissing you. i am asking you to do the experiment before you start your mouth blabbering. you still have nothing more to add the the discussion than third party hearsay.

big talk? please be a little more specific instead of your usual vagueness.
it is easy to get me to shut up, do the experiment before spouting off about it.
asking someone to actually do the experiment before spouting off at the mouth is harassing now is it?

show it? I OWE YOU NOTHING. you want something from me? send me a digital camera, all the measurement equipment that you deem necessary and $125/hour for my time. i don't work for you for free.
let me simplify that for you... DO THE EXPERIMENT YOURSELF.

asking someone to do the experiment before blabbering is negative now is it?
get back to your "science" of doing nothing while telling those who are doing something how it should be done...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

robbie47

Quote from: **~imhotep~** on August 05, 2008, 03:43:35 AM
the new movie is being uploaded now PLEASE WATCH!!!

I think you should really check whether you are charged for Volt-Amperes.
In my country I pay for the real Watts. The price for that matches this.

If you really pay for Volt-Amperes, which may be the case in e.g. the US, the price may be adjusted to this.
Simply check with your energy supplier before shouting out over the internet that you pay too much .
Mind the legal consequences for your act.