Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Zmonkey

It seems that you know what youre talking about.
If you replicate those electrinium batteries, I will be one your first clients to buy some.

Jesus

resonanceman

I wonder  if  what  the  video  calls electrinium sludge   can be used in some way .

Maybe if it was mixed with something like epoxy and  put between 2  plates  then   a current  could be ran  through it   until it set up to keep the   pairs aligned .     

gary

z.monkey

Howdy Nievesoliveras,

I'll let you know as soon as I synthesize a working battery.  This one is going to take significant capital...

Resonanceman, the problem with the Electrinium sludge is that it is in a semi-fluid state.  Mr. Summera stated in the Electrinium.pdf document that it needs to be in a crystallized state to maintain its form.  When you draw heavy currents out of a battery it will heat up.  I work with printed circuit boards which are made with fiberglass and epoxy.  The trouble with epoxy is that when it gets hot it melts.  If you leave a circuit board in the process to long it will overheat and delaminate, which ruins the circuit board.  The same will happen with a Electrinium sludge epoxy sandwich battery, when you draw too much current it will overheat and destabilize, then you have a dead battery.

A regular silver iron battery will produce Electrinium but it is a byproduct of the chemical reaction which produces the current flow out of the battery, and it is considered waste.  Oh, if they only knew.  This particular battery needs to be built from the molecular level up.  That doesn't mean you have to build it molecule by molecule, but you need and intelligent process where the Electrinium molecules can self-organize.  A crystal growing process will allow that self-organization to happen.  That is what defines a crystal, it is nature's intelligence creating an self-organized structure.  This is why crystals are so fascinating to man.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

resonanceman

Quote from: z.monkey on September 19, 2008, 11:58:12 AM
Howdy Nievesoliveras,

I'll let you know as soon as I synthesize a working battery.  This one is going to take significant capital...

Resonanceman, the problem with the Electrinium sludge is that it is in a semi-fluid state.  Mr. Summera stated in the Electrinium.pdf document that it needs to be in a crystallized state to maintain its form.  When you draw heavy currents out of a battery it will heat up.  I work with printed circuit boards which are made with fiberglass and epoxy.  The trouble with epoxy is that when it gets hot it melts.  If you leave a circuit board in the process to long it will overheat and delaminate, which ruins the circuit board.  The same will happen with a Electrician sludge epoxy sandwich battery, when you draw too much current it will overheat and destabilize, then you have a dead battery.

I don't  think that  the  sludge being   in a semi liquid state  is a  big problem .   It can be encapsulated.

I agree that heat  would be  a problem .   
I am not saying that  this  would be the best  way  to make an electrinium battery,  but  it might be a  good proof of concept .
It would also be  cheep 
It seems to me that a  cheep easy  to make  low power battery  might be more practical than  a higher  power  battery that most are not able to make .

I think that an energy solution  that  the  people can make themselves is a better solution than  a similar  solution that  has to be made for them .

As far as the heat .  Making it  flat and thin would  give it  alot of area to dissipate heat .
If that isn't enough,    then  add some current limiting .

gary

Edit
I also like  the  idea of  maybe being able to  use dead batterys  to make  a longer lasting battery .

broli

Z monkey you are quite the expert on that field  :o. If capital is the only problem I'm sure some are more than willing to donate to get it done, because it sounds like you need some lab to do certain things. But the end result makes it worth it.