Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Howdy Resonanceman, Brodi,

Uh, yeah you mean a smaller capital investment.  Yeah we can do that, it will take more of what I call "scrapyard ingenuity" but yeah that is possible.  I don't think this will be cheap any way round.  Even if we can get reasonably priced equipment there is still a major engineering effort.  The companies that first built semiconducting devices like Bell Labs and Texas Instruments didn't have all the sophisticated semiconductor manufacturing technology because in the 1950's that stuff didn't exist yet.  They basically had an advanced college physics lab with no "technology"

We are going to need a furnace and a crucible which can handle molten silicon in the least.  I am worried a little about the crystal pulling process.  This will not do well to be done by hand.  We would have to devise a "jig" that could pull the seed at a regular rate so as not to create deformities in the crystal.  A diamond saw would be OK, but a CO2 Laser would be optimum for cutting the finished crystals.  At this point we can attach electrodes and call them "proof of concept", just cut crystals with electrodes that can demonstrate the material.

For production we would need to replicate many different kinds of batteries.  From those tiny coin cells, up to gigantic truck and marine batteries.  This can happen after we find investors or John McCain tells me I got a big ass grant.

About the suppressed technology or alien (Drannom's blue crystal) technology thing the wider this information is spread and the more people that understand the technology the harder it will be to suppress.  As far as the suppressors are concerned I think that our future visitors will be taking care of them, so I don't think that we are going to have to worry about that.  As for monopolies we just have to make sure there are several companies that make Electrinium.  Maybe take the first company and split it into 5 independent manufacturing groups and spread them out over the face of the Earth.  Then we set up new manufacturing facilities as needed in areas that need more batteries.  This way we are spreading the Electrinium technology and free energy around the globe simultaneously.

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Drannom

in electrinium it is possible to create a device with many pairs of two molecules of different density, you may get heat instead of electricity

i propose to create micro electrinium, then you'll have to cristallize a little piece of for example iron-carbon (steel) it will not produce a lot of electricity bur will proove the valid concept of electrinium

anything can be crystallize, almost everything, many pairs of compound will destroy themselve if the frequency is not harmonic (by overheat)

create a micro electrinium is like create a little cristallization while putting a lot of volt

tha main principle of electrinium is that you oriented and compressed together two differents atoms or molecules so near that this compressed etheric zone will shine Super Light convert in electricity

ortherwise any crystalized things will shine polarized Super Light , as if it is normal light through a normal crystal

i known, i think i understand it well but still experiment difficulty to tell it
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

z.monkey

Howdy Drannom,

I agree there are many different atomic combinations that can produce this effect.  I am fixated on the Iron-Silver-Silicon-Borozon combination which Mr. Summera wrote about.  If you think about it this mixture would produce a blue gray crystal.  I am thinking that Mr. Summera has experience in this technology.  Like he said in the Electrinium document this is all based on Tesla's research and Super Light and the possibilities are grand.  Many different technologies are possible and the Electrinium Battery is just a starting point.  But it is a good starting point that is beneficial to the world.  The Electrinium Battery Company could be a starting point to reactivate Tesla's research.  If would could pry the entirety of Tesla's research out of the hands of the US.Gov we could continue the work that he started.  This could continue to produce many wonderful technologies that the world was deprived of nearly 100 years ago...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

Drannom

yes blue crystal, like those one in the secret underground basements (from projectcamelot) giving them all power they need to travel underground from one city to an another underground cities !

in the Hutchison topic we have learned (heuuu i have ) that Hutchison began with military diode, military secret technology allow to create diode like a little electrinium (i think)

probably Hutchison read some volts from one of those secret military diode (i think)

then i look to a simple way to cristallize two atoms of differents weight like iron-carbon (steel) in a micro electrinium, of about 1/10 milimeter !

i do not know if will perform it, in electrinium he said that it is very easy with steel and i like what is very easy

we can manage to convert steel electrinium without cutting it in plate, instead we can convert it in heat (short circuit through resistance) ! so easy heat
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nievesoliveras

Zmonkey

Exactly on page 851 of the Pjkbook.pdf There is a formula of the ingredients.  Check it again.

Jesus