Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy # 2

Started by brian334, October 04, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mondrasek

Quote from: brian334 on December 17, 2008, 02:50:13 PM
M.
Gravity Machine # 1 is the best answer I can give you.
You asked for a different design, Gravity Machine # 1 is a different design.
I am not side stepping your question, I am answering your question.
At my website http://bsandler.com click on the tab at the top of the page marked Gravity Machine # 1

Brian,

Seriously, please start with your tank design from Gravity Machine #2.  We have done analysis already on that design assuming a cube shape with dimensions of 1' x 1' x1', so use those dimensions again.  In that original design you proposed to expand each end by half the height, or six inches.  The surface area of the expanded portion was 1' x 1' or 144 sq. inches.  We have shown that this is impossible with only the force due to gravity of an internal weight of ~63lbs at a depth of 10 ft..  You countered that argument by showing calculations that the ~63lb weight could expand a piston of a mere ~14sq. in. and I agreed.  I have repeatedly asked you to draw such a tank.  Let me be clear:  Please draw a tank that is 1' x 1' x 1' with expandable pistons on opposing ends that have a surface area of 14 sq. inches.  Inside must be a ~63 lb weight that causes the expansion of the lower piston when the tank system is in the proper orientation.

No sidestepping. 

Draw it. 

Start with your drawings of the tank in Gravity Machine #2.  Then reduce the size of the expanding piston to only have a ~14 sq. in. surface area.  Fit the weight and the rest of your mechanisms inside.

Then (and only then) let's review your design.  Okay?

M.

brian334

M.
Gravity Machine # 1 is the solution to your problem.
GM#1 does not use the momentum of the falling 63 lb weight to expand the tank.
It only uses the weight of the 63 lb lead weight to expand the tank.

TinselKoala

And don't forget that a 14 square inch surface is going to experience, at ten feet depth, about 14x5 or 70 pounds of water pressure.

And also don't forget that your gravitymachine#1 is identical in function (or non-function, rather) to several of those also-patented "junk inventions" as you call them that are analyzed on Simanek's site.

brian334

Kolala.
Don’t forget the lead weight weights 63 lbs.

How in the world could 63 lbs of lead overcome 4 lbs/sq. in. of water pressure.
Its just not possible. Especially if the 63 lb lead weight is moving.

mondrasek

Quote from: brian334 on December 17, 2008, 03:39:36 PM
M.
Gravity Machine # 1 is the solution to your problem.
GM#1 does not use the momentum of the falling 63 lb weight to expand the tank.
It only uses the weight of the 63 lb lead weight to expand the tank.

Brian,

GM #1 is not the solution to anyone's problem.  Please stop pointing to it and stay focused on the discussion of GM #2.

Many device concepts can appear to work when real dimensions and material properties are ignored.  This is sometimes why some OU devices even work in simulations.  For example, in a drawing or sim I can say a 1 cubic inch object weighs 2 tons.  But in reality I do not have access to a material that is dense enough to construct such an object. 

We have mathematically analyzed your tank design from GM #2 assuming the tank is a cube with dimensions of 1' x 1' x 1'.  We have agreed that an internal 63 lb weight can extend a piston of surface area ~14 sq. in. (3.74 in. x 3.74 in.) at 10 ft. depth in water.  Your system requires that there be two pistons on opposite sides of the tank such that the lower one will extend when the tank is stopped at the bottom of the 10 ft fall.  I say you have never shown a device that fits those two pistons, the weight, and the pulley system inside such a tank.  Please do so.  The drawings of the tank on your web site do not meet those specific conditions.

I have attached a drawing of the required elements drawn to scale.  I have given you three weight options and can draw more if you need.  Each one would weigh 63 lbs if made of solid lead.  You can use these elements to show the correct tank design.  It does not need to be a perfect graphics representation.  If it would save time you can simply print it, cut the pieces out, assemble, and draw the pulley system and other elements on them.

If you want to discuss GM #1, I would suggest you start an new thread.  It would get difficult to follow discussions on these two different but similar concepts in a single thread.

Thanks,

M.