Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Magnets are created by adding a vibrance from opposite ends. This added vibrance supersedes the vibrance the iron substance already holds. They then seek the end of the direction they are flown but they collide in the middle creating another vibrance that is repeated until the vibrance is gone. Some say it takes 100 + years for a magnet to loose its affect.

Energy is energy, there is no such thing as different types of energy. The only difference with energy's are their vibrance and the collaboration of the magnetic fields that they can and do produce. Magnetic fields are nothing more then two energy’s flown in opposite directions that are forced together by resistance. The pressure of the resistance and the vibrance of the energy determines the strength and size of the field.

Batteries are nothing more then a magnet except the energy's are kept from colliding. The only difference in negative and positive is the vibrance. The more vibrant is the positive and the less vibrant is the negative. We fly the vibrances through different substances and then collide the two to create work because they resist each other. We use switches to stop, start and or to control the level of vibrance and this is done by breaking and or connecting the flight paths and or limiting the vibrance.

nightlife

GeoscienceStudent,
Quote"You missed the point.  The whole thing is started by the energy from the sun, an input.  And please don't call me a stud. Thankyou."

LOL, sorry about that, I must not have copied all of your user name when I copied and pasted it.

As for the misunderstanding. that may be.

I have to go leave right now but I will review your post later to see if I missed something.

GeoscienceStudent

Magnetic fields can be used to increase the pressure and heat, such as the Tokamak in which  a magnetic containment of plasma is used to produce fusion.  Energy has to be supplied though, along with this and right now, the energy supplied is still too much to be valuable as an energy source and so   http://www.iter.org/   is still working on this in Southern France to try to make it self-containing, in other words could supply the energy to both be reused to continue the fusion and to supply electricity.

Magnets also can be used to reduce friction and the push-pull effect of them can increase efficiency in things like brakes (although they were recalled for some reason) are used in alternators, in trains such as in Germany, and Disney World. 

Grumpy

The "two great discoveries" to which Tesla referred, were:

1. The Dynamic Theory of Gravity - which assumed a field of force which accounts for the motions of bodies in space; assumption of this field of force dispenses with the concept of space curvature (ala Einstein); the ether has an indispensable function in the phenomena (of universal gravity, inertia, momentum, and movement of heavenly bodies, as well as all atomic and molecular matter); and,

2. Environmental Energy - the Discovery of a new physical Truth: there is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment.

Hmm.  Marco is correct.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

turbo

Quote from: nightlife on October 09, 2008, 09:04:07 AM
Michelinho,
I too see a lot of that but when two or more get together with open minds, true common sense can be found and agreed upon, provided the two or group has enough life experience to so.

This is why I started this tread.

-[marco]-, 
Lets just start with the fact that magnets do contain energy. Let me prove that by having you place two iron core substances about one inch away from each other and record the affect. Then place one iron core substance about one inch away from a magnet and record the affect. You will find that there was no affect between the two iron core substances but there was between the magnet and the iron core substance. That is because the magnet was attracted to the iron core substance and therefore drew its self to it and therefore doing work. The work that was done was made possible due to the energy that is stored in the magnet and the energy that is stored in the iron core substance. The only difference in the iron core substance and the magnet is that the magnet contains a energy that flows in two different directions and the iron core substance's energy only flows in one direction.

Now lets hear how you can prove me wrong.

These are words...

You call Words prove???
Words do not prove anything.

Quote from: nightlife on October 09, 2008, 09:04:07 AM

That is because the magnet was attracted to the iron core substance and therefore drew its self to it and therefore doing work. The work that was done was made possible due to the energy that is stored in the magnet and the energy that is stored in the iron core substance.

See this is the whole point, what you see is NOT comming from the magnets.
It only looks like that.
The magnets only create this effect in space they are NOT the source of this energy.

Your words are not prove you need to do better.

Marco.