Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PYRODIN123321

Hmmm...... Maybe its both

what if magnets are squirting out and sucking in some sort of particles in another dimension, and we only see the effects as a  transfer of energy, there is no vector to the particles they emit because they exist in other dimensions or in all dimensions at once
kinda hard to explain
imagine a 3D jet of water.
say you want to turn a 2D  wheel that has paddles with the jet but you cannot act on the 3rd dimension (see the attachment)
because you are facing the wheel instead of looking at it from the side you cant make it spin unless you moved the jet in a circular motion.
then one could say there is no energy from the jet of water only the kinetic energy of the circular motion you make.
could magnets exist partially in another dimension as well as magnetic elements?
i can't prove this of course and its just a wild thought,
but any contradicting ideas are welcome.
Peace.

Michelinho

QuoteThis does not clarify anything.

That it satisfy's you doesn't prove anything.

It doesn not show us that the energy is comming from the magnets.

Marco.

It would take me a lifetime to prove it to you since your reality is warp differently from mine. Your deep belief in your views prevents you from seeing our views in a rational way. Your views are incompatible from mine since they start from different and incompatible premises.

Take care,

Michel

Michelinho

@PYRODIN123321,

Welcome and glad to see you join us in this thread.

There is the possibility that the magnetization of a magnet makes it a channel for energy from another dimension then the magnet is a conduit that still emits energy and thus incompatible with the belief that a magnet is a dead lump.

Take care,

Michel

turbo

Quote from: Michelinho on October 09, 2008, 06:50:59 PM

It would take me a lifetime to prove it to you since your reality is warp differently from mine. Your deep belief in your views prevents you from seeing our views in a rational way. Your views are incompatible from mine since they start from different and incompatible premises.

Take care,

Michel

Michel,
I have to admit my reality is quite diffrent.

This is because i have been working on this for a verry long time.

My statements are not belief they are the result of many, many tests i have performed over the years.

Let me give you something to concider.

You are standing on top off a building and you throw off a football.

The football goes straight to ground.

Now the question is:

Did the energy come from the football or did it come from some place else?

Seems like a simple question to answer....i don't think it takes a life time.

Marco.

Michelinho

@marco,

If you want to use balistic, ok.

You have a rail gun at the top of the building and a ball bearing.

Where does the energy come from?

Take care,

Michel