Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Gauss

Anyone imagined the possibility the coating is there to increase vibrations via the crystalline layer vibrating each time you send a pulse? In addition you will have many different spacings with coating allowing for more resonance points.

But then again, it seems noone pays attention to Ravi´s soft foam spacers and their very low Q value, if we could use ceramics or crystals we might take down burst frequency, saving lots of energy. Then the acoustic tuning of the pipes and the pipe thickness importance in getting a good tone resonance. Remember Stan had a 0.04 and 0.035 inches gap. That in my opinion will give strong resonance around a few kHz.

Puharich came first, Stan came after him... What did Puharich do????!

Farrah Day

Hi SM

QuoteThink you missed the point about aluminum. Since we are not trying to use current and perform electrolysis, the aluminum would be more suitable (not less suitable).

No, I didn't miss the point, it's just that most people are experimenting with some form of standard electrolysis, electrolytes etc, to which SS is simply very inert. Once someone achieves a current-less WFC then other metals can be considered.

I don't think the problem is the fact that no one has been able to step charge ss plates, but rather that the water in between conducts, so won't allow any plates to step charge.

You've got me puzzled about aluminium. I have an aluminium cell that conducts just fine from only a few volts and as aluminium is very reactive in water, it obviously has it's protective oxide layer in place... why I wonder do we seem to both have such differing opinions on the properties of this oxide layer?

QuoteThe aluminum plates are inert, even with direct 120 volts mains power, that is how resistant to current flow they are. Another thing that leads me to believe that Meyer is telling the truth.

SM, you're still talking about AC here. You will find that your ali plates impede current flow because of the air gap, not the oxide coating. Do the same test with ss plates and you will see the same thing. Air is a much better insulator than tap water, so is a much better dielectric. Two ali plates a set distance apart in air is a capacitor, put those plates in water and you no longer have a capacitor, but a non-linear resistor and current will pass nicely.  If you put those ali plates at mains voltage in water, you would get a large bang, a big flash and trip the house fuse ccts as excessive current would immediately flow, effectively shorting out the house electrics - the oxide layer would do nothing to prevent this.  Please don't try that! 

However, even if your oxide layer was a good a dielectric in water as you suggest it is, the underlying problem is that which I referred in previous posts. And that is, that you would effectively be charging across the dielectric, NOT the water. The water would be at the same potential as one of the electrodes, but have no voltage drop across it per se... do you see what I'm saying?  I have experimented with this using one ss electrode and one aluminium one, so know this to be the case.

I personally don't think that the protective oxides on the plates play a very important part other than preventing the metals in the plates themselves from reacting... that said they will no doubt exhibit some capacitance effect. Nor do I think it has anything to do with physical vibrations of the electrodes themselves - at this point I do not believe that cavitation is playing a part in the process. But then again this is only my opinion based on what I have gleaned over the years.

Water surely has to become the dielectric, which means that ultimately the cell itself can be quite straight forward in design. The key to achieving results is in the electronics that precede the cell, which is where I'm currently focussing all my attention.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

OscarMeyer

While Meyer was purposely vague on many aspects of his system, I believe there were some things he was straight forward with.  I believe he was telling the truth about using SS electrodes.  I believe he was also being straight forward about using ordinary tap water in his cell.  He was obviously using DC voltage as is evident in his patent’s electrical schematic which shows a diode after the secondary transformer winding. 

What I would like to know is what size is his outer plastic tube and what type of plastic is it, what schedule of plastic, and how tall is this outer tube.  I can not find his plans anywhere on the web.  After all, I am trying to replicate Meyer’s cell, not Ravi’s, Peter’s or David Lawtons.

Thanks,
Oscar. 

Farrah Day

Oscar, if you haven't already seen the video, go here:

http://waterfuelcell.org/phpBB2/

Click on the top left introductory video to see an actual Meyer unit in operation and to determine the approximate specs.

Regards
Farrah
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

newbie123

Quote from: OscarMeyer on July 18, 2009, 12:39:12 PM
While Meyer was purposely vague on many aspects of his system, I believe there were some things he was straight forward with. 
How do you know S Meyer was 'purposely vague' in his patents...   
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.