Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Young Effect, my gift to the free energy movement!

Started by captainpecan, November 16, 2008, 11:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Very nice video, captainpecan! My hat's off to you.
It does seem like a puzzle, the way you present it. But you are sort of adding your apples to your oranges, aren't you.
In my opinion, what is needed is some good oscilloscope traces, done with a DSO that has a single-shot mode and integration math. Unfortunately, for various reasons, the spin of the rotor is not a good measure of the "work" as you call it developed by your system. The only way to really quantify what's going on is to monitor the voltage and the current waveforms as the capacitors discharge into the coils and spin the rotor. This can be done without disturbing your circuit (much), if you have a good scope. The voltage can be monitored directly and the current can come from a current probe, Rogowski coil,  or voltage drop across a current-monitoring resistor. By multiplying these waveforms (instantaneous power) and integrating over the time of the discharge (total energy) , you will know exactly how much charge is sloshing around in your system, and where it's going, and, even, if any is showing up in there from some unknown source.
Without doing these measurements and calculations, you are pretty much just hand-waving.

If you take one capacitor of 200 mFd, charged at 10 volts, and another identical capacitor 200 mFd at 10 volts, and somehow you stuff ALL the charge from both capacitors into a third 200 mFd capacitor, what will the resultant voltage be on the third cap?

See what I mean?

But still and again, very nice work. I do hope you can get your hands on a good scope and repeat the experiment with waveform data.

Rosphere

@captainpecan,

I enjoyed your video experiments.  Humble beginnings. Simple, clear and thought provoking.  Thank you.

How do we take the next step: automate the process into some sort of a cycle?

Use the battery just like a car, only to start the 'cap-engine.'

I suppose we would need to make sure that one of the caps in the system always returned to maximum voltage once per 'cycle.'  Maybe work in a step-up x-former of some suitable type?

Maybe two caps take turns, returning to maximum charge every other 'cycle?'

Maybe use twin caps and twin coils to resonate in a 180 degree phase difference?

Perhaps control the phase difference with the exposed coils; winding them and arranging them in space to have opposing currents yet share the same field polarity?

Please allow no one here to distract or dissuade you.  Stay focused.  Keep up the good work.

If it's a dragon you've waken, see if you can feed him his tail.  8)

allcanadian

@Yucca
QuoteI just watched vid5, the results seem impressive when you sum up the work done by splitting the charge and then using the splits seperately.
When I first heard of this effect while studying Tesla patents and others a year ago it was called "distillation of an electric current", another term was a "transforming generator" and also Tesla called it his "transformer", all refering to the seperation of EMF and voltage in an inductive winding. I do not think it is splitting "charge" persay but splitting the EMF(magnetic induced) component from the voltage which induced it. It's a two for one boy's woohoo ;D
The best device I have heard about which uses this effect was--switched energy resonant power supply,LOL it always sounds so easy after the fact.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

innovation_station

rosphere nice to hear your 10 cents 8) ;D  well worth the listen....  i might add....

now you ALL KNOW how i felt so long ago.... ;D

this is only the start of what is to come...   ;)

@AC    WOOOHOOO!  ALRIGHT  lol

just try to find this from the beer as a good friend of mine said not so long ago....

where the hell are you now bro? 8)

ist

OPEN SOURCE!!  YEA BABY!!!    8)
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

allcanadian

@IS
The best part is it's public domain as the heart of the process was patented 100 years ago by Tesla, we can build a hundred variants of this and sell them but the patent is teslas.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.