Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Ergo
Thanks - here is a correction to your calculation.
50,000 watts divided by 18 watts = 2777.77777% OU (OK his 2600 OU is conservative - yahooo). lol

@BEP

Yes, I get what you are saying but he is claiming a net output of 50kw or 76hp output. This is not relative to running a generator that has a field winding that gets excited at XXXX rpm to then produce 50kw output. This is equal to brute force 76hp output on a drive motor.

But, you should develop your ideas on the Tesla car. That sounds very interesting although I must admit it is somewhat above my understanding. There is a thread on it on the recent posts located here;
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6319.msg144069#msg144069

Oh, I just finished my set-up to wind a @handyguy1 coil to try his setup but non-moving. Can't wait to get it finished tonight. More fun. So many projects.

TinselKoala

Quote from: wattsup on December 17, 2008, 03:20:42 PM
@Ergo
Thanks - here is a correction to your calculation.
50,000 watts divided by 18 watts = 2777.77777% OU (OK his 2600 OU is conservative - yahooo). lol

(snip)

50,000 divided by 18 = 2777.8, yes, that's true. But to get to percent from that you need to multiply by another 100.  For example, 50,000 is 100 percent of 50,000, even though 50,000 divided by 50,000 is one.

Don't feel badly, it's a common mistake. But mistake it is.

BEP

Quote from: wattsup on December 17, 2008, 03:20:42 PM
@BEP

Yes, I get what you are saying but he is claiming a net output of 50kw or 76hp output.

Actually it comes out to 67hp ( do u have slicksdexia like me?  ;D

This is not relative to running a generator that has a field winding that gets excited at XXXX rpm to then produce 50kw output. This is equal to brute force 76hp output on a drive motor.

It certainly is IF he is circumventing Lenz.

But, you should develop your ideas on the Tesla car. That sounds very interesting although I must admit it is somewhat above my understanding.

Thanks for the link. Most folks think that tube box was some kind of magic. I had a discussion with some of those types in the past. Waste of time. They need to understand what was under the hood and stop worrying about what was in the dashboard.

My point is: I think this guy may actually have something. Don't sweep him under the rug for being a renegade. Most of the folks researching this stuff are exactly that. Hell, I have one rug that is my favorite  :D

I'll not dump on him just yet. If he is doing what I think then, yes. It is very possible there is no BS in his statements.

hartiberlin

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 17, 2008, 09:54:41 AM
Phone call to the department secretary at U. of W. :

"Hi there, I'm TinselKoala, maybe you've heard of me, the Evil Skeptic? I'd like to get some more information about the research your department did on behalf of Richard Willis, dba MagnaCoaster. This is in regard to due diligence wrt an investment I'm thinking about making. Could you please refer me to the researcher who did the work for Magnacoaster?"
"What's that? You've been getting calls all week, and you haven't any idea what it's about?"
"I see. I'll try the engineering department, then. Thanks--cheery-bye."

Perhaps I'll make the call this afternoon...

To whom did you speak ( please post names) and what did they say ?

Please people, especially the skeptics, don´t post here as if Richard would be a convicted fraud.
Otherwise  I will delete your postings.

Regards, Stefan. ( admin)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

TinselKoala

Quote from: hartiberlin on December 17, 2008, 06:11:41 PM
To whom did you speak ( please post names) and what did they say ?

Please people, especially the skeptics, don´t post here as if Richard would be a convicted fraud.
Otherwise  I will delete your postings.

Regards, Stefan. ( admin)

Perhaps.
If I knew some names, like for example if Richard would tell us some names, I would indeed make the call.
However, I do have some inquiries under way with "people who know people" in Engineering and Physics at U. of Waterloo. So we shall see if I can find out anything.

Meanwhile, I agree with Stefan, and I apologize if I seemed to accuse Richard of being a convicted fraud. It's too soon for that.

But seriously, Stefan, it sounds like you might need to change the batteries in your BS detector.