Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Great Pyramid... a device?

Started by kEhYo77, December 13, 2008, 11:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocr

Yes it was a device see my post The Pyramids a possible explaination and Townsend Brown seemed to be going in that direction with his research too .

Dont know why my pics and video links dont seem to work any more and ..

For some reason I cant post any more information there and on this thread I have to copy text from a file and paste it in order to post .

WTF ?

I guess it is time to bug a Mod about this ..

TinselKoala

@tinu:

The pyramid is a thumb? Hitchhikers of the gods?

Is it possible that you could mean, "tomb"?

tinu

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 14, 2008, 03:38:23 PM
@tinu:

The pyramid is a thumb? Hitchhikers of the gods?

Is it possible that you could mean, "tomb"?

LOL!
You're right!
Bip, bip ... Brain malfunction on my side.  ;D
Many thanks. I'll edit my post.
(Gee, it must have been very funny to read  ;D  )

tinu

@ TinselKoala,

Sorry but I can’t stop laughing…  ;D

…because of a second thought: why not writing a book about it?
You cite me, I back-up you, we hire a good marketer and ask people to spread the word and voila, we have a fact: the Egyptians were smuggling oils, embalmers and anti-gravitational devices all across our galaxy by primarily hitchhiking the UFO’s crossing by, until the Federation Custom Forces got them on act and took, in exchange, their receiver from the Great Pyramid, leaving a whole nation to wonder who ever won the 2466BCE Cluster Championship.
I’m sure a psychic will be channeling right away and confirm it in no time.  ;)
45-45-10%?

froarty

http://byzipp.com/energy/blog2.php
Casimir effect in Limestone Calcium, A case for pyramid blocks sorting virtual particles:
Cal-Tech website contains a description and patent from May 8th 2008 by Doctors Haisch and Moddel for a method to harness virtual particles using the Casimir effect to modify hydrogen atoms into hydrinos molecules. Rowan University verified hydrino combustion of the BLP Rayney Nickel reactor on October 24th of this year where the amount of heat produced was repeatedly 2 orders of magnitude too high for simple hydrogen combustion. Casimir open “cavities” are sited in skeletal catalysts where microscopic pore sizes can form metal plates of the correct proportion and spacing below 2nm. According to BLP and the Cal â€"Tech patent they are being employed to chemically rectify energy from virtual particles using a covalent bond. This is big news but not the reason I am contacting this group of Egyptologists. The Casimir effect may also have a natural incarnation. I am writing you regarding the possibility of natural cavities formed in the microscopic Calcium metal found in all limestone.  I believe "closed" Casimir cavities formed of such common earth metals as calcium can create Casimir cavities in limestone blocks.
I propose that in Limestone and coral blocks gas molecules become trapped in microscopic Calcium cavities. These calcium cavities have portions that meet the criteria to form Casimir plates. the atoms when agitated by heat or sound into resonance can disassociate and re-bond repeatedly much like H2 can be heated to become HH. The atoms spread out in the Casimir cavity because they see the restriction of larger virtual particles caused by the Casimir effect as more room on the time axis which allows them to diffuse and rotate into a normally impossible orientation. If they form a molecule while "twisted" the molecule will be stable and remain in this orientation even upon exiting the portion of the cavity meeting Casimir proportions. Dr Mills of Black Light Power has coined the term "hydrinos" for this "small" hydrogen molecules but I propose it is actually a normal size hydrogen molecule only oriented away from normal space into the room vacated by the missing virtual particles afforded by the Casimir effect. Any trapped gas forming a molecular bond while in the Casimir field can become  "twisted" into this orientation. Too wide for normal space the twisted molecules are surrounded by stressed virtual particles trying to push the atoms back into normal orientation but unable to overcome the covalent bond. These molecules will normally orient to a path of least resistance like normal molecules but if agitated could  leverage their shared electrons into an orientation perpendicular to the virtual particle time stream. http://www.byzipp.com/animaTime.htm . If I am correct then certain limestone block would not only restrict the passage of larger virtual particles due to Casimir restrictions but could when agitated resist change in the vertical axis by wedging it’s shared electron clouds perpendicular to the virtual particle stream and gaining purchase on the time axis.
The shape of the pyramid suggests this theory was considered in the architecture, From the perspective of the time axis we sink upside down into the sea of time, our time frame is constantly impaling itself on the future virtual particles beneath us. The smaller virtual particles pass through out nuclei and the larger particles get displaced around on their upward journey into the past. Recent work by Christian Beck at the University of London and Michael Mackey at McGill University may have resolved that dark energy is nothing other than zero-point energy. In Measurability of vacuum fluctuations and dark energy and Electromagnetic dark energy they propose that a phase transition occurs so that zero-point photons below a frequency of about 1.7 THz are gravitationally active whereas above that they are not. The smaller virtual particles above 1.7THZ we sense as time and the larger virtual particles below 1.7THZ we sense as gravity. Electrons appear swept back into the past from the perspective of the time axis and set up oscillations between mutual repulsion and the time stream. The time/gravity stream flowing thru/around our nuclei in the present set up the classical shell “wake” behind the nuclei for electrons to find their apogee. Having said all that to set up the normal homogenous mix of small to large virtual particles please consider the effect of layers of staggered Casimir cavities simultaneously resisting the larger  virtual particles along the time axis. I believe the concentration would become sorted with a 4d shadow where all the smaller virtual particles concentrate on the pyramid centerline and the larger particles directed toward the pyramid faces. Agitation of the pyramid blocks and structure could cause any trapped gas molecules to become twisted if not already and further re-orient away from the path of least resistance which would further enhance this sorting effect. Given this theory testing should be done in a “sealed” environment. The implications for megalith construction …