Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

100% energy saver in the market

Started by gigawattgratis, December 31, 2008, 05:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creativity

Government is not good in solving every person problems,nothing new in here.Let us make it by our self's,it fits into our paradigm.

I think we could stick to 80/20 rule and it would make a big progress already.We could connect it in one place ,make it adjustable to address the average situation at our home.So connect it once, adjust it once and forget it until u install some new ,big enough electric loads.

Another approach to connect the device per one line circuit.Some circuits will be stable(like lights in living room),some will have variable loads character like workshop.This approach looks more user friendly to me because almost everyone is affraid to work with elecricity.Best if we can come with a plug and play device,screwed in one of the light sockets or pluggable into outlet.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

drspark

Government is the only body that can MAKE Corporations do things they normally would never do.

Creativity, you are correct, for government to do it, to the utility companys there would probbably be a 20year clause for completion. And We can do it much faster than that, If all we did was *fix* the electric compressors like Pese and You suggested that would make a large difference here.

DrSpark.

Creativity

@drspark

can u repeat some of the PF tests on different electrical machines at ur house? we could gather some data and make a simulation of how much ur home would be able to save.This could help to make some interest in this topic, if we would put some real numbers into it!$ or â,¬ would be the best stimulant :D

im so pissed off now for my CFL's! and i thought it is so nice...
can u repeat this test with more CFL's in a circuit?just to see how it affect's to have a multipe interference in one circuit( ok it is not difficult to calculater either,just some inductive loads in parallel)
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

drspark

Yes i will make many measurements again  (did not log them) most things did not have any where near 1 for PF
Don't sweat to much the cfl's you are saving BUT seems is still a lie. saving not as much as claimed.

For those wanting to learn more here is a little power factor description and video of imhotep&shiva testing a couple of CFL with the same meter I have here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIyfYjoKc2k

Dave

fritznien

@ all!
the watt hour meter used for the home dose not measure volt amps, it measures true power. it dose not gain you anything to correct power facter unless you have an industrial situation. industry can be billed not only for kwhrs but also powerfacter and peak load. you are arguing about a nonexistent problem.
as for the power saver  it looks a total scam to me. anyone know how it would work?