Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The author of confusion: North/South Poles and Polarity

Started by gravityblock, February 17, 2009, 03:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CARN0T

Quote from: gravityblock on February 19, 2009, 01:52:17 PM
@ CARNOT:
"They say the day you stop thinking is the day you die."

In that case, we may just live forever.    ;D

Ernie Rogers

gravityblock

Quote from: CARN0T on February 19, 2009, 03:57:31 PM
In that case, we may just live forever.    ;D

Ernie Rogers

The question is, will we have any of our sanity left from all this thinking.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

This is really an interesting topic as it shows tat magnetic fields are completely unintuitive. If you indeed consider it to be two monopole particles like electrical charge you'll soon find out the part in between them does not match

Below is an interesting comic I made that will challenge your knowledge. (Best open it in a separate window/tab)

Everyday I feel like a kid that rediscovers the outside world. I feel like I have gotten wiser but have learned nothing at the same time. The knowledge anyone posses is a mere drop in the ocean of knowledge.

CARN0T

Hello, Broli,

Your electric dipole field looks fine.  Do you remember this Maxwell equation?

div B  =  0

One meaning is that the magnetic flux lines don't terminate.  Even with a permanent magnet, the lines must continue through the center to form complete loops, similar to the field within a coil.

Ernie Rogers

broli

I don't see gaus's law like that. Instead of saying the flux is zero it says more that...you can never enclose a magnetic monopole. The dipole will always end up out of the enclosed surface thus making the flux zero. This makes sense because a magnetic dipole are not two particles like gravity block said. But they are more one entity. A magnetic dipole is thus misnamed and should be named magnetic moment to stop the confusion. But this doesn't mean a magnetic monopole doesn't exists.