Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

WHY WON'T IT WORK!

Started by petersone, February 23, 2009, 06:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie_V

Nothing is impossible!  Sounds pretty interesting to me, let me know how further testing holds up.

petersone

@ Charlie,that's a 10% success rate!! which is about 10% better than me,so things for me can only improve!!
@ Lumen,look forward to your results
@All, doing some work on a mag.motor that will also give some juice,early tests look good,sounds to good to be true,so probably is!!
Good luck all.
peter

Charlie_V

Hi guys.  I wanted to show you some of the waveforms of my setup.  Unfortunately, I can't disclose the setup yet.  Yea I know, I know, what good is it then.  Well Lumen was able to talk about his waveform and after taking this data today, I find it interesting that our waveforms look very similar but the setups are different.  Could there be two ways to skin a cat?

The first picture shows a conventional waveform where a permanent magnet (single magnet -aka two poles) is rotated a half rotation.  You can see the first half rotation (from south pole to north) produces a downward peak.  The second rotation (from north back to south) generates a positive peak.  This is pretty typical. 

The next picture shows my setup's waveform.  Each pulse is again a half rotation.  Notice how it produces twice the frequency.  Also, the polarity of the magnets do not matter.  Rotating from south to north produces the same waveform as rotating north to south.  This sort of looks like Lumen's waveform but more symmetrical - granted Lumen was hand drawing his so I won't pick too much haha ;)

The last picture is where I removed the essential components from my setup.  You will notice that the voltage generated in my coil goes to pretty much zero.  The small remaining bumps that you see could be further reduced with better balancing (by this I mean my coil was not uniformly wound).  But I believe that these bumps are the only things that will contribute to back EMF in the setup.  The "essential components" basically cause a secondary reaction that the coil sees and produces voltage in response - which is independent of the rotating magnet, yet intricately connected - perhaps action without reaction (one can only dream of course haha). 

Right now I'm working on improving the voltage output and investigating more thoroughly how back emf sets up in this system (Lenz's law always applies, but whether or not the prime mover must ALWAYS feel the Lenz's force is what I want to question).  You'll notice, if you can see the readings on the scope, that the conventional device yields much higher voltages (comparatively both waveforms were produced at the same rotational speed).  The conventional method yields ~3 times more voltage output. I hope better design can improve this but I fear it will never be as strong.  HOWEVER, if I can show that my system does not suffer from Lenz forces, then slightly lower voltage magnitudes won't matter (I'll just need a bigger setup). 

lumen

At one point I was thinking of using a moving magnet to bend the field of a stationary magnet that would then induce a voltage without load to the moving magnet.

In the end though, it all boiled down to the fact that any time a field changes intensity through a coil, the coil will resist the change if there was any load on the coil.

The only question is whether the resistance, (lenz's law) is opposing or assisting the primary mover.
I think that is the answer we all are looking for.

Charlie_V

Quotehe only question is whether the resistance, (lenz's law) is opposing or assisting the primary mover.

Or if the Lenz force does nothing.  Nothing is good right?