Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Legalities of selling free energy generators

Started by PaulLowrance, March 05, 2009, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: jibbguy on March 07, 2009, 02:10:33 PMScam artists and fakers won't bother; because they would soon be torn a new one here ;) Lol half of the F-E You-Tubes that come out are found to be fakes within the first half hour here.

BTW, I totally agree. If I wanted to scam or f-up the "free energy" community, I would create an alias username (for obvious reasons), spend about 3 days making a kick-a** fake video (and trust you me, that would be so easy), say what everyone wanted to hear, makes tons of friends, etc. etc. There are people who do that, and a lot of these people have *zero* intent on making a dime. So it doesn't take much to see what they're trying to do.

LOL, and you people wonder why this forum would be the last place I would post the "Grand Smoking Gun."  Oh humanity is in for the shock of their life when they invent a time camera that will allow them to peer into the past and see what's happening on this planet, LOL. The following will be the first time I've publicly said this --> And what surprised me the most was when I learned that most of these people are acting as Big Brother by passively & gently guiding humanity in the ***so-called*** correct direction. Please don't ask how I know this. I totally disagree with their actions, as they are passive-aggressive. Let us make our own mistakes. If a few insane leaders try to nuke the world, then by all means stop it, but we global free energy. We need to stop oil burning polluting energy that has caused wars, that is killing the environment.  "Free energy" would halt the slaughter of forests/environments being cut down, to allow home builders replace wood with steel in the same way they make company buildings. Sure, it requires a lot of ***energy*** to make steel, but "free energy" will solve that. A high percentage of the Earth is made of iron oxides. It requires a lot of energy to separate the oxygen atoms. Solar & wind energy still costs money.

PL

jadaro2600

I'll have to admit that I haven't read this entire thread yet - but most of the devices which use electricity are going to emit some type of electromagnetic radiations ( emanations ) even if these devices have a COP > 1, there is potential for them to create radio interference which may devastate local airwaves.

The possibility of this happening is high given the nature of fast switching transistors and the sheer number of devices which purport to use an antenna or coil setup.

This is just a consideration.  This is also why the patent office grounded Joseph Newman's energy machine when they tested it.  They wanted to isolate the circuit.  ( as for Newman ) his device has lately been pumping water or making a really heavy truck go slowly - ..water has a tendency to want to come up out of the ground of it's own accord in some places.  His truck is just unverified at this point.

jibbguy

i must strongly disagree (with Paul that is, lol). And i must point out that imo that with most people, such opinions and feelings are usually based on things that have nothing to do with the facts; but come from within ourselves.

For instance: The constant insistence here on this site made by many, that everyone else that doesn't agree with them must be a NWO shill, or deluded.

I would ask that we all stop and examine the root causes for these feelings. They come from within, and they are generally  based on narcissism. It is human nature, and not a crime lol; but we differ from the animals in having the ability to recognize these things within ourselves, and letting reason disarm them. We don't have to be a slave to these feelings. And we must view other's opinions as a challenge to understand their viewpoint, and not as an attack on our own self-worth.

And i would ask you all to please use some common sense when considering these subjects. Assuming the MIB's exist and are still actively searching out free energy inventors to threaten and kill (and this is a topic that is in hot debate)... They then are going to go after the most secretive inventors: Those who insist on not telling anyone the true secrets of their technology. That way, it is a simple, "clean" job to get rid of them and the technology. Those who come here, share what they know, and interact with many others all over the world, will be a large risk to attack in some way; for little gain... Because the info is already out there. "Getting rid" of such peeps, known to thousands, is dangerous. And this creates martyrs to the cause which would gain several times more "followers" than if the person was left alone... because if a person is "disappeared", and it is known about by us, then that automatically lends credence to the technology or cause they were promoting ("Why would they bother if it was a scam anyway"?). These supposed bad people are humans who have fears and worries about their own safety, and their "bosses" worry about the risks even more than they do. They will not take risks for little reason, or for small result. 

Regarding this site, and the suggestion to not make important declarations here.... I would remind all of us to look at the long, long Thread List at the opening page.... There are dozens that optimistically proclaim : "THIS IS IT!" in so many words. It may be true that one or more of them may really be "it"... But it takes hard work and diligence by many to determine this. Which takes time. Which means that by the time the tech is verified as being "for real" and not just another "Half-Baked Idea"... it is too late for them to stop... Unless they stop them all. This site's (and the other Open Source/Free Energy site's) existence in the first place would suggest that is not their "plan". Will they watch it? Sure. But that does not automatically suggest any action other than them knowing the jig will soon be up; and it's time for a new profession ;) 

I'm sure "Shills" (paid internet writers who try and steer subjects or sow trouble and who most often use tactics of ad-hominem personal attack and derision) are around here, like they are in many political and mainstream news blogs. They certainly exist (it is a regular "web occupation", and they work through Contractors who hire them and give them their assignments, never knowing for sure who is the actual Client) ; as do "Trolls" who are unpaid; but so strong in their beliefs or in their own "superiority" or anger & disappointment that they do exactly the same things as Shills do for free, lol. Unemployed lawyers often do this paid shill work, lol. I guess they are supposed to be good at debate, but my experience is they pretty much suck at it ;)

They are toothless in the end, all they can do is comment. To those who think freely, cannot be intimidated, and wish for truth... They are gadflies. And they certainly can't hurt you ;)

PaulLowrance

I can see two groups in the "free energy" community.  1. Researchers who are on to something legit.  2. Those who watch and speculate.  Until one is in group 1, they have no clue what's happening behind the scenes. Suggesting people are imagining whatever based on feelings is nothing more than speculation. There's a third group, but I'll leave them out for now.

PL

PaulLowrance

I can't speak for others, but I don't need other people to verify any solid-state "free energy" machine that I may build. A machine that is self-running and produces thousands of times more energy than it starts with is *very* easy to verify. If I built & personally verified such a machine, every detail to build one will become globally known, no chances *what so ever* would be taken, and therefore this and other "free energy" forums would be the last place to see the details for reasons outlined in previous posts. That is the logical and safe and nearly 100% guaranteed option.

PL