Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMC

If I was being threatened by the "Men in Black" over an invention I would go public via the web with the threats AND the invention! How dare they squelch important discoveries! Good thing they were not around to stop Tesla designing our AC system or we'd probably be in the Dark Ages with Edison's pathetic DC. But they obviously were around to kill his later discoveries....What a bunch of crap. And here we sit with hot soldering irons begging for the missing puzzle pieces. This discovery would be worth any sacrifice to release to the Web....and if they did kill off the inventor the World would know about it. If Stanley Meyers would have given us the secret to his electrolosizer we all would be driving water cars now....sigh.

rensseak

Quote from: hartiberlin on February 03, 2006, 10:05:54 AM
Steven told me, that he was approached and harrassed by US agencies and he was told to keep his invention secret and shut up about it, 'in the name of national security'. So he had a fear to publish anything. I wonder if he had to hand over any of his tech to the agencies and if it is used now already in black projects ?

@hartiberlin

SM ?u?erte etwas von mehrfachen frequenzen und einem leichten kurzzeitig erh?hten elektronenflu? am Anfang (also beim Einschalten) in einem Leiter. Aus seinen Aussagen konnte ich aber nicht schlie?en das das etwas mit Elektronenr?hren zu tun hat.

Insgesamt erinnert mich das ganze an den HOPE-Generator von Buschwalker! M?glicherweise sind viele Einzelspulen, aber immer sch?n voneinander getrennt und nicht ?bereinandergewickelt, auf dem Toroid untergebracht, die dann in 3einer bestimmten Anordnung miteinander verbunden werden m?ssen. Na ja, ist nur mal so ein gedanke. Ich Hoffe ja auch das SM noch ein bisschen mehr aus dem N?hk?stchen plaudert. Ich halte es aber auch f?r besser wenn nicht einfach nur ein fertiger Plan hineingestellt wird. Die Leute sollen sich selber auch ein bischen Gedanken machen wie soetwas funktionieren kann.

MfG
rensseak

SMC

Anyone seen the new "Nuts & Volts"? Has a neat article on magnetic amplifiers....(like a tube or a transistor, cept can handle much higher currents) uses an iron core, ferrite toroid, and coils. Thought it kinda fit in this thread.

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

yes, maybe he is pulsing 2 transformers which are out of phase with short pulses with different frequency bursts
this way, that these "kicks" or pulse output voltage superimpose and then feeds these back from the
secondary to the primary in some way, so that it again gives a feedback loopwhich resonantes and builds
up an oscillation.
I just wonder, when he says, he taps the magnetic field of the earth, why he does
not tap the magnetic field of a permanent magnet ? This would be a much stronger
field to be tapped... hmm...maybe he also used magnets inside his devices to get
more output....

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum