Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gn0stik

Well Dave, there's no way to be sure, really, unless we try different materials. My educated guess is that it is necessary, and after going back and reading through the thread a bit I can see where we were coming from on that.

The reasoning is two fold. Iron wire will have a higher resistance, hence lower levels of voltage will be needed to create the "bunching' effect that causes radiant to explode off the surface at 90 degrees to the winding. (see Tao's post about the SM communications). The higher the resistance, the lower the voltage, that will be necessary for creating the effect. Tesla used hundreds of thousands of volts, and literally vaporized copper wire, which has much lower resistance than soft iron.

For us, the iron gives us the ability to do this with lower voltage, a few hundred or .5 kv, say.

The second reason is the slow relaxation time of the magnetic field in ferrous material, this will allow us to control the motion of the magnetic field more easily, and hence control the kicks, and give us both a more powerful and more CONTROLLABLE device. Read the comments about the kill switch, made by SM via Mannix. This device is DANGROUS, and that's the primary reason SM hasn't just posted a step-by-step. If we understand it, we'll know it, and we'll know the dangers, and take precautions.

The jet turbine comment made by marco, is a recurring theme brought up by Mannix, and SM. With anything dealing with motion of a magnetic field, preserving imbalance is critical to operation. Good eye. I have no idea how that slipped by us. I have to take a closer look at videos and pics.

Rich

gn0stik,

Yes I agree that Otto should post a few Pix of his setup so we can see what he has been doing.

I had a thought what if the rotational effect is a result of a delay line effect? Pulses traveling down the wire takes so long to get to the end and and before it reaches the end another is induced, then another etc...

What do you think?

regards,

Carl

That seems to be the case Carl, have you read Mannix's "parable" also in this thread? The one with the king etc, etc?

Regards,
Rich

hartiberlin

Hi All, great teamwork so far. Nice brainstorming. But let us first try the simple experiments to understand one step by the next one. As 3 output coils and 4 control coils have many possibillities to be put in series or parallel, it would be good to just first understand the effect from One control coil to One output coil !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Dave did you verify the effect, that, if you turn your output coil upside down the pulses are different, or was this an experimentation error ?

hartiberlin

Otto, thanks for posting your schematics. A bit smallsize, but you did get it done.Great. Well you definately need a parallel diode to the coil at the collector of your transistor, otherwise you will blow up all your transistors. Put the diode with the cathode to plus 12 volt and with the anode to the collector of your transistor. This will help.

hartiberlin

Dave ,I have to watch again the movies, but I think you are right, that the magnet Steven holds in his hands and touches with it the big toroidal ring seems not to stick to it, so you would be right, that the toroid does not contain any iron coils or materials. Great observation!