Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Quote from: ctglabs on September 20, 2006, 03:05:44 PM
Guys,

I have noticed something wierd!  I have rapped a collector coil around my original coil so its at 90 degrees.  I am pulsing the control coil with square wave.  I can collect a signal on the collector, but this is the wierd part.  The voltage changes a fair bit depending on if I turn the coil upside down.  Up one way I get about 12mV across a 0.1 ohm load.  Turn it up the other way and I get about 98mV over the same load.  During this I change nothing, I just turn upside down.  NOTICE!  NOT only does the voltage change, but the wave form also changes shape!

Now, because of the winding, the direction of the coil is counter-clockwise whether its upside down or not.  Nothing on the coil changes.  Why should the collector care if its upside down, its still in the same place relative to the control coil, it doesnt know any different!

The only thing it changes relavant to its the earths magnetic field as SM said!  So if it can react to this, perhaps this can also contribute to its power as he said?  But I still do not see how.

IF the SM device has a threshold voltage, say for instance, mine was 20mV, it would not start when upside down, but when I turned it up the other way it would change to 98mV and it would start!

The only the differnt when upside down, is the current flow in the control coil relative to the earths magnetic field?

How can this work?

Note: for reference, North is out the right of the photos.

Regards,

Dave.

Hi Dave,
great results so far.
But one thing is confusing.
Do you still use your other circuit with the 4 coil driver at 90 degrees also with it
or did you just use the core ?
What is the white coil ? The control or output coil ?
Which coils are which ?

Strange, that you get different waveforms !
How could this be ?
Do you change any location when you turn it upside down ?
Maybe nearer to any transformer, so there will be any more induction ?

Try to use use higher ohm load resistors, so you are not only in the MilliVolt range,
but at least in the Volts range, then the error factor is smaller !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

PaulLowrance

Quote from: -[marco]-... i was doing an experiment to see if it is possible to extraxt some power form a permanent magnet.
i read in this forum someone said the were defenitly not.
now i also read somebody said if you somehow compress the magnetic field and let it "snap" (just cut the dc power fast) it would preduce a "kick" to about 100 times the power of the magnet.

I love this topic. :)  Yes, absolutely 100% you can extract "free energy" from magnetic material!  If you ask most scientists they'll tell you, "Nope," but most scientists really have no accurate conception what's happening inside magnetic material on the atomic scale.

Now if you ask the correct person at IBM, you'll probably get an answer like, "Yes, it's theoretically possible, but nobody knows how."

I've posted this in another thread, but here it goes again, in a nutshell ->

Potential energy is being converted into kinetic energy as the electron "spins" align. There are domains in all magnetic materials at normal temperatures, but this is not the lowest energy state. The lowest energy state is when the magnetic material (includes PM's) are fully saturated.

In a nutshell, we'll always get kinetic energy when magnetic material goes from non-magnetized to magnetized. This is the Magnetocaloric effect. All magnetic materials heat up when magnetized and cool down when un-magnetized. The reason the material cools down is because the thermal vibrations (ambient temperature) force the "spins" to flip against the net magnetic field. This requires energy because the electron "spin" is going against the net magnetic field. So picture an atom striking the other atom, which results in the electron flipping, causing an avalanche effect. This avalanche and pinning for poor materials allows a group of spins to remain against the net field. The atom will slow down because it requires energy. The magnetic material cools down when the atoms slow down. Simply stated this is why magnetic materials cool down when the applied field is removed. If we get into details then we'll have to consider other forces such as changes in the materials specific heat capacity.

Outlining this entire process using conventional well-proven science we see without any doubt there's energy being radiated within magnetic material when it is magnetized. We normally don't see much of that energy because the magnetic material absorbs this energy. For materials such as hard steel a lot of this energy is absorbed due to pinning. In high permeable materials such as Metglas we'll see most of this energy is absorbed due to countless internal reflections. If we peered within Metglas as it was being magnetized we would see a sea of energy waves like a highly turbulent ocean.

The trick is how to rob that Magnetocaloric energy from the magnetic material.

Paul Lowrance

PaulLowrance

Hi Stefan,

Quote from: hartiberlinIf no Barkhausen effect resonance is used to extract the power from iron coils, then I guess it must be some kind of Lentz law violation, if only copper coils are used.

I'm curious where would this information come from?

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

hartiberlin

Quote from: ctglabs on September 20, 2006, 02:27:15 PM
Stefan,

I have performed the test you asked me to.  I realise I should have connect the diode in that mannor in the first place, my error.

The noise is much reduced, but we can still see some positive spikes, and a few of them are at BEGINING of the Pulse.

Also, through all my tests I use a battery powered Fluke 123 Digital Scope, so there is always floating ground.

Regards,

Dave

Hi Dave,
these are the right results.
Could you please upload a scopeshot that shows the real RF burst spike in
its full swing, so just trigger on one burst and show a few waves of it in faster
x-direction-speed ?
( so one can the whole overswing over 12 Volts)

So these spikes go up to around 24 Volts ?

Now you see, why Newman can recharge his batteries !
These RF bursts seem to recharge the batteries or at least keep them longer
durational.
It only works via mechanical switching and the switching electrodes
play an important role !

Try to put some tap water onto your switching contacts and record
the waveforms again, you will see, that these waveforms will
now miss the spikes !
This is, because the contact is now made mostly via the water to water
and this then has no different metal contacts...
It depends really on the contact materials as I have found out some time
ago with my Newman experiments.
Please try it and let me know.

Many thanks Dave !

hartiberlin

Quote from: PaulLowrance on September 20, 2006, 06:34:27 PM
Quote from: -[marco]-... i was doing an experiment to see if it is possible to extraxt some power form a permanent magnet.
i read in this forum someone said the were defenitly not.
now i also read somebody said if you somehow compress the magnetic field and let it "snap" (just cut the dc power fast) it would preduce a "kick" to about 100 times the power of the magnet.

I love this topic. :)  Yes, absolutely 100% you can extract "free energy" from magnetic material!  If you ask most scientists they'll tell you, "Nope," but most scientists really have no accurate conception what's happening inside magnetic material on the atomic scale.

Now if you ask the correct person at IBM, you'll probably get an answer like, "Yes, it's theoretically possible, but nobody knows how."

I've posted this in another thread, but here it goes again, in a nutshell ->

Potential energy is being converted into kinetic energy as the electron "spins" align. There are domains in all magnetic materials at normal temperatures, but this is not the lowest energy state. The lowest energy state is when the magnetic material (includes PM's) are fully saturated.

In a nutshell, we'll always get kinetic energy when magnetic material goes from non-magnetized to magnetized. This is the Magnetocaloric effect. All magnetic materials heat up when magnetized and cool down when un-magnetized. The reason the material cools down is because the thermal vibrations (ambient temperature) force the "spins" to flip against the net magnetic field. This requires energy because the electron "spin" is going against the net magnetic field. So picture an atom striking the other atom, which results in the electron flipping, causing an avalanche effect. This avalanche and pinning for poor materials allows a group of spins to remain against the net field. The atom will slow down because it requires energy. The magnetic material cools down when the atoms slow down. Simply stated this is why magnetic materials cool down when the applied field is removed. If we get into details then we'll have to consider other forces such as changes in the materials specific heat capacity.

Outlining this entire process using conventional well-proven science we see without any doubt there's energy being radiated within magnetic material when it is magnetized. We normally don't see much of that energy because the magnetic material absorbs this energy. For materials such as hard steel a lot of this energy is absorbed due to pinning. In high permeable materials such as Metglas we'll see most of this energy is absorbed due to countless internal reflections. If we peered within Metglas as it was being magnetized we would see a sea of energy waves like a highly turbulent ocean.

The trick is how to rob that Magnetocaloric energy from the magnetic material.

Paul Lowrance

Hi Paul,you are exactly right and this is, what Omnibus does not want to look at.
This is in my view also the way the Finsrud device works.
He extracts this small energy to overcome the frictional losses and the
ball keeps moving.

Okay,  please let us discuss in this thread just the Mark devices.

Well, I still wonder, why the Mark?s devices then get hot coils.
Maybe there only some attached magnets get cold ?
( If he at all uses any magnets...)
Maybe also if he does not use any magnets, maybe only the
air around the coils then gets cold, but as the coils already
extract and convert the power and have losses, these coils get hot ?
( this would be for the case this thing works just as a Lentz law
violator, in case of a Barkhausen resonance unit, if there would be
some iron coils in there, maybe just the iron coils get cold and the copper coils get hot ?)

Well, or if the Mark devices really tap the earth magnetic field,
then they draw probably the power via some kind of resonance
and then they don?t need to cool down, as it is just an extraction
from the earth field to the device... So there is
always no violation of the first law, which I think is valid throughout nature,
otherwise nature would have been already collapsed, if the 1st law would
not apply in each case.

Anyway, let us concentrate again onto the experimental results.
Dave is doing a great job to post his eperiments here.
Many thanks.