Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Master Of Magnetics "Steven Mark"

Started by Mannix, January 30, 2006, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacob

Quote from: ctglabs on September 28, 2006, 02:29:48 PM

I think reading this again gives a better place to start than winding coils hoping to stumble on the secret.  I think I will start again and start where SM started off.

The nut that needs to be cracked is the right combination of frequencies. SM stumbled on these results because vacuum tubes circuits rely heavily on transformers. The use of a transformer in which different frequencies can be feed is the key. Experimenting with vacuum tubes is not important here. What is intriguing however is that SM says that those frequencies are directly related to the TPU diameter!!!

gn0stik

Amazing how getting back to basics helps so much. What Tao just posted is it. That's the whole enchilada, right there.

Dave, you are on the right path with going back to transformers. But it doesn't mean you have to start over again, as you basically already have a toroidal transformer.

If you wish to rewind some standard htrs and replicate his first experiment for purity's sake that will work as well. Then we can wind toroids that are resonant to those frequencies...

At one point in this thread it did some research on magnetometers, and it's here somewhere, but I can't find it. I'll look back into that and report back.

It always amazes me how easy it is to chase rabbits down the hole, and get off track. Not that we were, and not that it's bad, because we can come back and read the basics with fresh eyes afterwards. This is a process of iteration. Reading, and re-reading, and then reading it again. And then reading some other stuff, then reading it again.....  I will also go back to the amasci stuff and re-read that, as it comes back into play on the third key point that tao posted.

Regards,
Rich.

@Jacob

No theocracy that man has created, ever has, nor ever will work. There is only one theocracy that ever will work, and that is the one put in place by god himself, even then, man will end up screwing it up.

And that wasn't the point. Context was the key. The guy piping in could has easily been piping in with, "42!". Which everyone knows is the secret to life, the universe, and everything; But not really relevent to the conversation at hand. Catch my drift?

giantkiller

That is quite the accomplishment. I wish I had it. I'll bet there are at least 4 Tesla coils intertwined!
Congrats.

nickleassdimebutt

sorry for being  another newbie who chimes in, but I've read through most of this, and am trying to follow intelectually.  I've reread all of mannix's posts and a quote from the man who "almost got it" really struck me.   

"3.  Flux can switch directions within a ferrous material instantaneously, and some say superluminally.  It takes very little switching power to flip flux "bundles" from one direction to another, given that there is a good path for the flux to move through.  The toroid is perfect for this.  If one were to turn on a magnetic field in one coil, that flux permeates most of the toroid, but more importantly is perceived by the next coil.  This in turn triggers that coil to operate, and the first coil field is shut down.  In this way, one could use coils to move the flux in PULSES around the toroid.  This switching from coil to coil, accomplished with low power, high voltage pulses occurs at a natural frequency of the circuit and that frequency that can be handled by the power transistors."

It seems pretty relevent right now.
p.s.  I am greatly impressed with the teamwork of this forum.  keep it up,  there are 6 billion people cheering for you. 

Dingus Mungus

Quote from: giantkiller on September 28, 2006, 06:57:07 PM
That is quite the accomplishment. I wish I had it. I'll bet there are at least 4 Tesla coils intertwined!
Congrats.

I agree!
Quite impressive...

I'm very excited to read your test results.