Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Chris W. Brown's KML Coils -- Super Simple Harvesting of Aether?

Started by sterlinga, April 15, 2009, 09:05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmille290

Took the latest reading at 9:37 PM and holding at 12.53V at the battery. The meter on the front of the charger is resting at the "off" point, so I'll need to hookup an amp meter in series to truly get an accurate reading at the charger output.

Turning in now, I'll let it run all night or until ????

DCM

vrand

Quote from: Prophmaji on April 15, 2009, 11:11:43 PM
An open ended coil is a resonant coupler for field polarization - that is coupled to a fluid elastic medium..and the coil, on this side of it's q hump.......is a faster capacitor than a capacitor.

It can be charged slow..(and float at the line's voltage) and when asked, it will add it's mass into any load it is connected to, if the spike of the draw is as fast as propogation in the given coil length and design.

If the inductor is terminated, the metallurgical/molecular mass must be polarized (v) to a state of conduction before current flows. If current flows, the mass polarization effect of an inductor kicks in and thus the issues.

In the case of the open ended inductor, below the frequency knee of it's response, it will not do anything at all. Above that knee it will become like a mass that is connected to the system. If the voltage on the wire attempts to drop, the mass of the coil connected to the line will try and dump mass into the line to prevent any drop across that coil. There will be a resonant fluid filed coupled characteristic to it, in 3d form.

The battery is also a fluid elastic mass system, as is the charger and load.

Two across the terminals would produce something interesting. They also have the capacity to couple to one another.

Try putting open ended coils on motors.  (Brushes, etc) That gets interesting.

Kikers Coils looks similar in function:

http://kikerperformance.com/howtheywork.htm

How Do Kiker Wires Work?

Assuming the current travels from the coil pack to the spark plug, spark energy supplied from the coil encounters a self-induction winding about six inches from the spark plug. The coil generates a magnetic field that will travel down the wire to accompany the electric field also traveling down the wire toward the spark plug. The self-induction coil enhances the original value of henrys and at the same time spaces out the delivery of milliamps to the plug. The milliamps are what actually fire the mixture rather than voltage. Three energies are distributed within the wire in this fashion. These three energies move at slightly different velocities. The accompanying magnetic field creates three sparks across the gap. This action by the enhanced spark generates a much stronger and more positive initial firing of the fuel. The strong ignition helps to prevent flat combustion and dead spots within the air-fuel pockets of the chamber. The Kiker Wires have been proven to work on all vehicles so far. The gain in mileage is about 2-5 mpg. With some vehicles showing larger gains. Plus gains in power and torque.

Kiker Wires have almost zero resistance! They have the lowest ohms on the market today. Most spark plug wires claim to have the lowest ohms at 30 to 40 ohms per foot. Kiker wires have 0 to 5 ohms per wire, even up to 60 inches long.

The wires also produce a multiple spark in each wire [2-3] per wire. Thus burning fuel more efficiently in each cylinders, cleaner emissions, using less gas, causing the engine to run smoother and more efficiently.

The Battery Booster Works On The Same Principle As The Wires.

The Magnetic Field and the Energies created by the Battery Booster run through out the electrical system and motor to Ionize the Fuel. Which Improves the Fuel mileage, Increase's the power, which in turn seems to help the motor run smoother.

Interesting, and he sells them ready made.

-Mike

tagor

Quote from: NerzhDishual on April 16, 2009, 03:49:38 PM

hello NerzhDishual

where do you live ? in europe ! ( france ?)
where do you buy magnet wire ?

thanks a lot

A+

NerzhDishual

@Hans_Von_Lieven

Thank you for your feedback.

My actual cheap bat charger delivers 10 amps.
I guess it is too much. Anyway, I will make some measurements.

@Tagor

I live in Brest/Brittany/France.

I used to order my magnet wire (small spool) at Radiospare.
(http://radiospares-fr.rs-online.com).
I now order it in a local "winder shop" (electric motor repairer).
They kindly accept to sell me some used big spools.

I have made my KML coils out of a simple rigid insulated copper electric wire.
(Copper diams 1.5 mm and 1.8 mm).

Very Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Charlieb000

i have a non-aether idea for how it runs,

i think the kml coils are performing the same function as the inductor coils beside the DeQing diode in tesla circuits. the discharging spike would be what is activating the coils, and the battry charger would provide a relatively smooth input (maybe some mains frequency)

a core in your coils could increase the coils capacity (rated for your discharging frequency  ->inverters change it to HV at high frequency and then switch on/off at the lower fq).

hopefully you like that, or maybe i misunderstood something..