Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla Cube

Started by time_travel01, April 25, 2009, 10:13:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@time_travel01
Guys are right.
You can't say more out just because your meter spikes.
We've all been there and done that. lol
Putting the output into a dioded capacitor that is also connected to a load will tell you the true story. You can then put your meter on the capacitor and put an ammeter on the load.

Try this. Put your meter on one of your batteries and then spark the battery terminals. What do you see.

Your 200watts input is considerable to start with and one would expect that kind of sparking.
Very good idea to wear gloves. lol

amigo

@time_travel01,

It looks interesting but what's stopping you from making a simple brush set for your motor rather than using DMM electrodes to connect with?

Stranded copper wire pressed against the rotor at the top will do, and you could mount it on your stator with hot glue. It is easiest to do without making major modifications, and good for short runs.

Though I would somehow secure that top part of the rotor so it does not wobble as much but stays on the axis.

time_travel01

ive made a few of these babys before.. sum alot more stable and small..Ive used many diffrent MM's.... this is just a place im going to post updates. show how shes working( this new one im building 30 kw :-D.. i just saw the upper head lines of tommy reeds pluse motor.. hes got the same thing i do... more or less. alittle more bloatware thats not needed on his but he really does have sum nice toys....  ill keep ya posted

time_travel01

ive used brush's and slip rings b4 and probly will again...  that connection rod is only temp. :-)

time_travel01

ive used brush's and slip rings b4 and probly will again...  that connection rod is only temp. :-) im going to build small but poweriful tesla coil to give me a wireless connection from the moving stator to my bridge.