Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flux density altering/No lentz/Low cog generator

Started by SkyWatcher123, May 24, 2009, 03:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWatcher123

Hi Peter, thanks for replies and compliments. I have some ideas on how to improve the design and hopefully get more output. Though thus far I am able to light up 12 leds and could probably light more, with the 2 coils in series spun by hand, these are the smaller christmas leds.
peace love light

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, just thought I'd show the 2 coils so far powering 12 leds spinning by hand at about 500 rpm.

petersone

Hi Sky
Good going,pleased to see you are still at it,it will be nice to have some numbers, that will tell us what it's doing,maybe soon?
Good luck,happy hunting.
peter

i_ron

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on May 30, 2009, 01:16:08 AM
Hi folks, just thought I'd show the 2 coils so far powering 12 leds spinning by hand at about 500 rpm.

Hi Sky,

If I can continue on with your thread? I have changed the design somewhat but with the magnets on the back of the core still.

Results:

1) two cores and coils, single magnet on each core, no back block...

Coils in parallel... 9 volts DC @ .1 amp for .9 watt output

2) Same as above but with the back block installed

20 volts Dc @ .2 amp for 4 watts output - approx 3.6 watt draw on PM

3) As above except two magnets each core (magnets are 1 inch dia by           
    1/8th inch thick)

25.34 volts DC @ .25 amps for 6,3 watts output - 4.8 watts on PM

4)  as above except three magnets each core, an added brace to the riser,    and a slight reduction to the gap...

33,4 volts DC @ .34 amps for 11.3 watts output  - 7.2 watts additional draw on PM (input)

Construction: the cores are up off the aluminum plate on 1/4 inch phenolic pads with a phenolic joining strip across the tops of the cores. The cores are just MOT laminations.

Conclusion:

Lenz is still apparent but possibly reduced?

However, there are 14 watts core drag I must add in here which defeats the purpose rather quickly. 20 watts cost to make 11.3 watts

Ron