Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

Quote from: minde4000 on August 16, 2009, 05:48:51 PM
@Baroutologos

It need some 20-22awg LARGE coils with closed magnetic loop but I dont think that will change anything.

I have found that shorted coils act like "infinite" capacitor. Charges upon magnet approach and discharge when magnet moves away. I do not see any point where that "extra" energy would come from into the system. Where and why would some sort of amp or voltage amplification should occur?

Also I had LCR circuit setup when coil was inductor in current node  and cap was in voltage node. I would like to 180 opposite to use coil  as a capacitor and transformer as inductor to get them to LCR and see what happens (maybe coil will get pealed off this time  ;D). Need large transformer with high inductance.
Minde

Exactly why I recommended as previously to add a second coil on the first coil, but only wound near the magnet rotor and put in series with the bigger coil. When the magnet approaches the bigger coil has enough turns to be well charged, but when it discharges with aim to aid in the rotor rotation, the discharge happens in the total coil meaning 80% of the discharge is happening to far away from the rotor magnets. The idea behind adding a coil of let's say 16 awg and 30 turns or more on about 1/2" on the bigger coil magnet end, then to put it in series with the bigger coil is that when the magnet approaches, the smaller coil will not have enough wind to really charge from the magnet passage, but it will have less resistance to receive the bigger coils discharge and hence concentrate that discharge energy to be closest to the rotor magnet.

Or instead of winding it on the existing bigger coil wind it on a smaller diameter and place it on the next magnet position of same polarity (but no core) so it is alone in that position and placed closest possible to the magnet passage. Capture with the bigger and concentrate it with the smaller.

@LarryC

Very good observation.

i_ron

Quote from: supermuble on August 16, 2009, 02:35:49 PM

Could you explain more simply what happens in the coil core?

Normally when the north pole of the magnet approaches the core a south
pole is generated in the core.

Ignoring Lenz for a moment...

the magnet is attracted in but retarded on the withdrawal. (no gain)

With a shorted coil, a north pole is generated on approach which retards
the approach but expedites the withdrawal. (still no gain)

The search should be then for the optimum condition that would let it approach unshorted and be shorted at TDC or some similar method to
actually drive the rotor.

I attempted this with diodes but shorting at TDC caused the full polarity
change for both halves of the cycle and so I was defeated....

Possibly there "might" be a certain speed... a certain inductance... where
more than just core loss reduction is exceeded... but as yet no one has
hit that mark or published actual numbers that can be replicated.

Ron

supermuble

Ok, so coil polarity changes 180 degrees when shorted? That means my diagrams are exaggerated, but they aren't wrong. If the shorted coil reverses it's current, then Lenz's law is effectively inverted. I imagine that at extremely high speeds (explosive speeds), the phase change has to be more extreme. That's why I drew the diagram. Inductors do not behave the same way at all speeds, and of course, a certain speed can be reached where the coil cannot respond in an equal and opposite way. We already know this.

If you find that Lenz's law behaves DIFFERENTLY at different speeds, it means that you can change Lenz's law. This is a clear violation of the law of conservation of energy, and it is a great starting point. To me, it is all the proof we need.

Anything is possible. Just because it hasn't been proven doesn't mean it isn't possible. Everything is possible. Limitations serve no purpose except to make people feel smart.

baroutologos

@I_ron,

Hello,
i have carefully read the pics you posted and i am a bit confused.
What is the bottom line of your findings regarding a coil's behaviour in Perepiteia mode, when:
* unshorted
* shorted
* under load that restricts current

Can you explain it in simple term, since i naver possessed a scope and not be accustomed to its terminology?

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps: it seems after all, that i can use your help :)

supermuble

I have a few questions.

You did not talk about current in this explanation at all. Current is what makes the magnetic field, not voltage, right?

Your explanation at the end makes no sense whatsoever, at least not to me. No offense. How can the external field be reduced, and core drag reduced, and then Lenz's law drag INCREASED. I don't understand what you are trying to say.

If you short a coil, you have a stronger external field, and stronger magnetic drag because of Lenz's law. It's pretty simple.