Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fuzzytomcat

Hi,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I'm going to have another demonstration set up and am inviting all members and guests again with hopefully those that missed last weeks "LIVE" interactive streaming broadcast of this threads Rosemary Ainslie COP Heater Circuit.

This also provides a opertunity for anyone to ask questions in real time inside the "on line" chat room and talk to myself or others that are involved with the project in some way or hope to be.

"LIVE" NEW YEARS DAY (USA) January 1, 2010
at 12:00 PM (noon) Pacific Standard Time or GMT -8

Open Source Research and Development -
http://www.livestream.com/opensourceresearchanddevelopment

Best Wishes,
Fuzzy
;D

Rosemary Ainslie

Quote from: fuzzytomcat on December 31, 2009, 11:20:47 PM
Hi,

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

I'm going to have another demonstration set up and am inviting all members and guests again with hopefully those that missed last weeks "LIVE" interactive streaming broadcast of this threads Rosemary Ainslie COP Heater Circuit.

This also provides a opertunity for anyone to ask questions in real time inside the "on line" chat room and talk to myself or others that are involved with the project in some way or hope to be.

"LIVE" NEW YEARS DAY (USA) January 1, 2010
at 12:00 PM (noon) Pacific Standard Time or GMT -8

Open Source Research and Development -
http://www.livestream.com/opensourceresearchanddevelopment

Best Wishes,
Fuzzy
;D

Thanks Fuzzy - can't wait.   :-*

fuzzytomcat

Hi everyone,

I see that many of the members and guests here have shown up on my   "Open Source Research and Development" channel showing this threads circuit in operation in various stages of oscillation. The last show was the "Preferred Mode Of Oscillation" that includes the subharmonic modulation that we have deemed necessary for the COP> 1 results which we prefer and must be forced by careful adjustments.

The January 9, 2010 show was the best showing this "Preferred Mode Of Oscillation" in the first 2 hours of the 5 Hour long tape ..... ( search-able video timer shown with time left )

Open Source Research and Development - January 9, 2010
http://bit.ly/4XVsAj (link)

TIME
4:45 _ 24.68 to 24.69 VDC Starting Voltage
4:01 _ 24.72 VDC Highest Voltage Reading
4:00 _ 24.71 VDC
3:33 _ 24.70 VDC
3:17 _ 24.69 VDC Return to Starting Voltage
2:54 _ Temperature Readings
2:52 _ 24.68 VDC

STARTING TEMPERATURES READINGS -
139 Degrees F - 10 ohm load resistor
161 Degrees F - Mosfet
113 Degrees F - .25 ohm shunt resistor

2:54 TEMPERATURE READINGS -
138 Degrees F - 10 ohm load resistor
158 Degrees F - Mosfet
107 Degrees F - .25 ohm shunt resistor

5.27 Watt Load ( Load Resistor ) on circuit during operating throughout the time length indicated.

I hope anyone interested might check it out because non stop it's quite interesting .....

Regards,
Fuzzy
;D

guruji

Hi Fuzzy very well done. I think now you should move experiments to those water heater elements  ;)
Thanks for sharing

Ken the Great

So, do some useful work with the 5 watts.

Light a 5 watt lamp. I would be interested in seeing that video.
I do not trust measurements for proof of the input/output, and never will.

Simply use 2, 24 volt batteries, one hooked directly to one 5 watt lamp. Time that and watch for a drop in the battery voltage.

Then use the other 24 volt battery with your circuit and one 5 watt lamp.
Will the battery last longer?

Have Fun    8)