Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Started by Pirate88179, June 27, 2009, 04:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergyInfo

http://cyberenergy.ru/generator-kapanadze/bestoplivniy-generator-kapanadze-t2-5070.html#p38824

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4fVzq8yPIM

На обеих катушках зеленого цвета обмотки 6 квадратов, вертикальная (оснавная катушка) на ней около 50 витков, на лежачей катушке (усилитель тока) 24 витка тот же провод 6 квадратов, все это зеленое силовая цепь (первичка) рабочую частоту этой цепи гонял от 20 герц и до 70 герц, работает на ура, выше пока неподнимал, но работать будет.
Красного цвета, все высоковольтное, на лежачей катушке (ус. тока) медная лента 1.5 см ширина, примерно 5 витков как раз под первичной обмоткой силовой цепи, ТДКС от любого телека или манитора, разрядник делал извольфрамовых электродов аргонной сварки.
Настройка очень тонкая, но когда рука набита, проблем нет вобще, в несколько секунд эфект проявляется на 100 процентов. Генераторы для силовой части и высоковольтной собирал на ТЛ494, обязательна оптронная развязка, при настройке все подстраивается по частотам и обязательно по скважности, очень критичен зазор на разряднике, искра должна быть одиночная не снопом и не шаром как это кругом говорят на форумах, зазор практически микронный. Частоты должны совпасть, можно применять и по гармоникам, так же эфект проявляется отлично.
Эксил на 3х видах импульсов в силовой части, короткие импульсы, меандр однополярный и чистый синус на катушке, т.е. в неи одна обмотка подключена как колебательный контур, на всех видах сигнала работает отлично! Так же пробовал с сердечником и без, пробовал на феритовых кольцах, везде все получалось.
Скидываю эту всю инфу для того чтоб кто то еще проверил эту версию. Желаю всем удачи!

Zeitmaschine

Quote from: semenihin-77 on January 26, 2014, 10:43:17 AM
It's easy!

Compare and collect

The gate of the IRF4905 is connected to the MC34063. In ON state a magnetic field builds up in the common core of both coils. When switched OFF the magnetic field collapses and generates a voltage spike (or rather a current spike due to D1?) in the coil L1 (and L2). That is the normal mode of operation. Now what is the mode of operation of the IRF3205 transistor? When should it be ON and when should it be OFF? Dependent on the waveform of the voltage or the waveform of the current? Does it need a precise phase shift because of the small coil next to the transformer and the adjustable resistor?

And one more question: Where is the feedback loop? The MC34063 needs voltage in order to work. But I can't see any wire coming from the lamps going back to the voltage supply of the oscillator circuit.

And another question: I still don't know what that processor is doing. The digital meters on the output side are stand-alone meters, whereas the processor circuit seems not connected to the remaining device, except voltage supply via a thick resistor. So what is it for? What does this processor monitor and how?

verpies

Quote from: Zeitmaschine on February 07, 2014, 05:10:05 PM
The gate of the IRF4905 is connected to the MC34063. In ON state a magnetic field builds up in the common core of both coils. When switched OFF the magnetic field collapses and generates a voltage spike (or rather a current spike due to D1?)
Rather a gradual current ramp-down.

And one more question: Where is the feedback loop? The MC34063 needs voltage in order to work. But I can't see any wire coming from the lamps going back to the voltage supply of the oscillator circuit.
Maybe it operates in a feedbackless mode.

And another question: I still don't know what that processor is doing. The digital meters on the output side are stand-alone meters, whereas the processor circuit seems not connected to the remaining device, except voltage supply via a thick resistor. So what is it for? What does this processor monitor and how?
I'm not familiar with this circuit so I have no idea.

magpwr

The gate of the IRF4905 is connected to the MC34063. In ON state a magnetic field builds up in the common core of both coils. When switched OFF the magnetic field collapses and generates a voltage spike (or rather a current spike due to D1?) in the coil L1 (and L2). That is the normal mode of operation. Now what is the mode of operation of the IRF3205 transistor? When should it be ON and when should it be OFF? Dependent on the waveform of the voltage or the waveform of the current? Does it need a precise phase shift because of the small coil next to the transformer and the adjustable resistor?

hi Zeitmaschine,

I have already emulated this circuit in a electronic workbench using a ideal 1:1 ferrite transformer few days ago.
I stick with 5volts for power source and output load (RL)5volts 1watt bulb .I connected both mosfets(p and n since one activate on postive and another on 0v) gate together and hook up to virtual signal generator at 16KHZ at 5vpp offset voltage Zero volt.

Result using your provided circuit i able to get maximum 4.98volts at output(after selecting better mosfets)  but current draw on source is little high at 370mA for virtual load 1 watt /5volts  bulb which the current draw should be  200mA or less.
The best caps to use is 2x 1000uf at RL .

If you observe carefully in that video there is also a "another transformer" on circuit board likely a HV transformer maybe this was used in CFL backlit display on Led monitor.
I can be wrong as well.I won't waste time something which the full circuit layout isn't provided as shown in video although it can be interesting to watch.

havuhung

Hi All,
Link video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Kd3WwC_Rc

It can be a little suspicious when this video staging technique on a blue background, the aim is to remove electrical wires to electronic boards are holding or not???

Regards