Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

a metal pyramid, is a zero point energy causing/collecting device.

Started by nitinnun, July 11, 2009, 01:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triffid

I know that a lakhovsky coil (an open ended loop of one turn of copper wire) has current flowing back and forth(weak though it be).Millivolt and milliamp range but its allways there due to being powered by radio waves and cosmic rays from the universe.So since I learned a little more about the smelting of iron(one tv show).Where they talked about how iron atoms form lattices when cooled down.So insert carbon atoms in between them and you get steel.Iron plus some carbon gives you steel.But I really started thinking about it when they talked about what happens when a piece of iron/steel is broken in half.They said that these lattices become twisted and deformed.So like ocean waves breaking on an uneven shoreline.I started wondering if these twisted and deformed lattices interact on a quantum energy level with the ather?When the lattices are deformed do they interact with energy from the universe to form
usable power?So bending an iron wire would deform these lattices. A 90 degree angle bend more so than a 45 degree bend.This thread seem to suggest that I can deform these lattices by simply "bending the wire".I am dreaming of maybe tapping into the energy of electrons spinning in their orbits.So maybe I can create an imbalance in the iron lattices and tap in thru induction?I have already worked with lakhovsky coils and enjoyed a major success with those.So this is some original thinking on my part.Or dreaming.Triffid

triffid

My work with lakhovsky coils taught me that an openended loop of one turn made of copper(copper they always say but I really think other metals could be used,like iron) really seemed to work.But I am interested now in deformed iron lattices(since I want to tap into the energy of spinning electrons in their orbits).I suspect that these lattices interact with the universe on a subatomic level.Triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

triffid said:
I know that a lakhovsky coil (an open ended loop of one turn of copper wire) has current flowing back and forth(weak though it be).Millivolt and milliamp range but its allways there due to being powered by radio waves and cosmic rays from the universe.
Right.  Just about any conductive metal will do that.

So since I learned a little more about the smelting of iron(one tv show).Where they talked about how iron atoms form lattices when cooled down.
Titanium, especially, will form a particular crystalline structure when specially treated by heat.  Is that what you mean?

...But I really started thinking about it when they talked about what happens when a piece of iron/steel is broken in half.They said that these lattices become twisted and deformed.
Well, I do know if you bend a wire in half, trying to straighten it again is very difficult.  The internal structure of the metal is changed beyond normal.  That's the basis of forged metal parts.  Engineers perform that process on all parts of a piece of metal.  2-3 times the original strength.

So like ocean waves breaking on an uneven shoreline.I started wondering if these twisted and deformed lattices interact on a quantum energy level with the ather?When the lattices are deformed do they interact with energy from the universe to form usable power?
I imagine it might be possible.  Either a straight wire of coil will pick up energy from the environment.

So bending an iron wire would deform these lattices. A 90 degree angle bend more so than a 45 degree bend.
Is that only in the lattices?  If so, they're pretty small.  Wouldn't it be better if the lattice effect was present all along the wire?

This thread seem to suggest that I can deform these lattices by simply "bending the wire".I am dreaming of maybe tapping into the energy of electrons spinning in their orbits.So maybe I can create an imbalance in the iron lattices and tap in thru induction?
Never heard of the effect.  Actually, there's an obscure U.S. Patent that features an aluminum pyramid with a coil placed on top that slowly charges a capacitor.  Putting a Faraday cage around it will reduce the process to almost nil.
I don't have the patent now, or I'd give you the number and link.  It really is OU, since no input power is needed.
FINALLY!
Found a reference:  www.rexresearch.com/grandics/grandics.htm

I have already worked with lakhovsky coils and enjoyed a major success with those.So this is some original thinking on my part.Or dreaming.Triffid
The Lakhovsky Multi-Wave Oscillator is known to exhibit curative health benefits.  GOOGLizing the phrase should give one enough information to make a judgement.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

triffid

I do believe a lakhovsky coil could be used as a power source (powered by radio waves and cosmic rays).I believe all metals could be used,not just copper.Even aluminium foil.What I hope to do is tap into the energy of the electrons spinning in their orbits around these iron atoms.I agree that a straight wire picks up some energy but I was considering a combination of 45 degree turns and 90 degree turns in one wire,then connecting the ends to a voltmeter.To be honest I do not have a good enough voltmeter to pick up anything smaller than 1/100 of a volt.Triffid

the_big_m_in_ok

triffid said:
I do believe a lakhovsky coil could be used as a power source (powered by radio waves and cosmic rays).
Sure.  It's a wire or foil, and it has the advantage of being more than one length connected together to pick harmonics with efficiency.

I believe all metals could be used,not just copper.Even aluminium foil.
Yep, you bet.  Any conducting metal should work, some better than others.  Silicon and germanium are semiconductors, for example.

What I hope to do is tap into the energy of the electrons spinning in their orbits around these iron atoms.I agree that a straight wire picks up some energy but I was considering a combination of 45 degree turns and 90 degree turns in one wire,then connecting the ends to a voltmeter.
It occurs to me that exposing your bent wire to different angles will generate more power because the wire can be aligned better with certain approaching lines of force that can change orientation with time.  So, I think you have a point.

To be honest I do not have a good enough voltmeter to pick up anything smaller than 1/100 of a volt.Triffid
As long as the field near the bent wire is strong enough or close enough, you might be able to take that into account?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.