Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning waterhose water perpetual motion experiment by Tony Hughes

Started by hartiberlin, July 23, 2009, 05:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Nephew

Cut my hose to 12' had it tied to a chain link fence with zip-ties, filled my bucket with water, set up my laser line. Can't see the line, will have to wait till later this afternoon when the shade hits that side of the house.
Is everybody else using a laser to get their results?

ResinRat2

Here is a link to a picture of a pool that had to be designed to fit the curvature of the earth in order to get it to flow on all sides evenly.

http://deathstar.rutgers.edu/people/dtulloch/pics/boston.html

I am going to see if I can find more information about it, but think about this for a minute. If the sides had to be altered to get it to flow, this means that the earth's curvature does alter the height of water over long distances; even in the same container (pool). That means that, theoretically at least, it may be possible to have perpetual water flow in the same container of water. Just as long as the container is long enough that the curvature of the earth comes into play.

If the tube where a mile long, the curvature of the earth would drop by 4 inches. ( based off 10 ft drop for every 30 miles length.)
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

brian334

More magic water that flows uphill.
All of the water in the hose is above the source, so it must be magic water.

spinner

Quote from: The Nephew on July 24, 2009, 01:40:41 PM
Is everybody else using a laser to get their results?

Why use a laser for a concept, which has been solved and understood many many centuries ago?

Babylonians, Egyptians, Mayans, ancient Greeks, etc, etc...They all knew the secret....
I think they were using a "Teflon" coated bamboo for their OU hydraulic stuff....

"Selfrunning waterhose water perpetual motion", eh?
Thanks, Stefan, for bringing this to our attention.

Jeeez....
Not surprised, after all it's the 13th century now....
"Ex nihilo nihil"