Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER

Started by shimondoodkin, July 24, 2009, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MenofFather

Quote from: taleo on August 04, 2014, 12:26:13 PM
Hey guys,
I've built a bi-tt and I'm having trouble understanding the calculations even in Thane Heins's patent. When I follow his calculations in the patent my results are valid. But I'm not fully convinced, I feel like I'm not understanding something about the power calculations on page 11/13
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument;jsessionid=00FF002D301F0117FAC673F115883C30.espacenet_levelx_prod_5?CC=CA&NR=2594905A1&KC=A1&FT=D&date=20090118&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

Thane only took the current and resistance to measure efficiency. If I understand this correct, he took the real power instead of the apparent power for his  calculation. Because if you straight up measure voltage and current on the primary, the product will be higher than whatever you measure on the secondaries put together. Can someone please shed some light on this? Thanks.
In this image http://www.rexresearch.com/heins/ca259-4.jpg look incorect input calculation.

To corect calculate input power you need voltage x curent x power factor. For exampla input voltage 220 volts. Input curent 1 A and power factor 0.1 (or 10 precents). So input power full is 220x1=220 VA. Real power is 220 Va x 0.1 so is 22 W. And reactive power who return to socket is 220-22=198 W.
Power factor is shift deegre betwen curent and voltage. For example in active load like incandecel bulb power factor is 1. For inducatnce load like primary coil of transformer without load transformer power factor can be 0.02-0.2.
If shift betwenn voltage and curent is 90 degree then power factor is 0. If degree is 0, then power factor is 1.  In active load like incandesent bulb and resistive head elements power factor is always 1 (or 100 precents).

Westerwald

Quote from: broli on October 25, 2010, 04:49:14 AM
I just got a reply back on the price inquiry for the below design.

This is their offer:

piece price: 2.47â,¬/pc.
material included (standard steel)
programming cost: 0â,¬
Total cost: 98.8â,¬

To be honest I'm quite surprised at the low price. It could be even lower if I provided them my own material being true silicon steel for instance.
Hello,
Is this part needs to be magnetized or can be used as is?

minnie

Re: Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER
« Reply #328 on: March 27, 2014, 02:50:52 AM »

Well, I assume that you didn't make the measurements either.  But I am quite familiar with his stuff over several years and I read a fair amount on his stuff and I was even involved in discussing one of his setups with Thane himself on one thread.  I wasn't impressed with what he had to show.  Beyond that it's been a long time and there are no motors or scooters or anything using his "regenerative acceleration" that I am aware of.

If the voltage source is 120 VAC then just a tiny phase shift away from 90 degrees that is not at all easy to see on a scope represents real power going into a load.  If the guy had legitimate technology that did something useful I would support him but it's not the case.

Re: Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER
« Re

romeos69

Hi Guys! first sorry for my english. I read and write from translation.
I read almost all the posts I think, and sorry but you think the wrong way?
For example when it rains and blows, why does the rain fall while the wind can travel parallel to the earth ??
If you really want the primary field of the magnetic coil to travel without being affected by the magnetic field of the secondary coil; look at how nature works;
First of all, if we do not fully understand how the magnetic field of a magnet works we will not find a solution for the electromagnetic field,
When we close the primary coil, a magnetic field is created that travels to the core. The primary core must be made of thin iron sheets which form a good bird and attention to detail is very strong. iron and two-component resin is a very good conductor of magnetic field but does not have the density that the primary nucleus has. Once created in the secondary coil magnetic field will find a very hard wall in the core first, do not forget that the behavior of magnetic fields is exactly the same as the behavior of water.
I will upload an image too!
I can be wrong I want to tell you that I'm not a scientist I're just a builder,