Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Fishing with Steven :)

Started by EMdevices, August 24, 2009, 12:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMdevices

No comments on my newly crafted image?      :(

EM

poynt99

Nice job EM.

Good to see you're using hand cream, such a healthy glow ;)

How about using your skills to get that image into a program that converts it to 3D? Then we can revolve it around and see it from all angles. We can insert Wattsup's choke in there and maybe get a better idea what else might be there in that area, as it seems to occupy a fair amount of space.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

EMdevices

thank you guys,  I do this for fun when I can't experiment, my payback is the ooohh and ahhhs I get.  lol,  plus it helps to see the device in a better light, I already learned something I didn't know before, mainly where wires go, etc..

I wanted to do 3D a while ago, and maybe I will start that project one of these days.  Right now I fool around with superesolution and photo editing programs.   You know, one area that hasn't been explored yet is audio.  We have other SM videos from google  that have interesting conversations between SM and his visitors and the talking is not so load.  I wish somebody can process those and bring out and enhance the background talking.  That might provide some more clues.

wattsup

@EM

Don't tell me.

You turn on the TPU and the fish start jumping in the boat.
One question though.
Is the boat actually on the water or hovering about 6 inches above water. lol

Look, are you using Virtualdubmod. If not please download it and use it. With it, you can see the video in close up live, not just zooming in on grabs. This is the only way to learn bro. If you need usage tips, let me know. But anyone really  serious about cracking the videos should use this program. I placed a zipped copy here for easy download.

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Software/virtualdubmod/

Also, maybe you can contact Jack Durban and ask him if he could use some help looking in his garage for that beta copy he talked about that he has, but is in a box in his garage. That would be a prize indeed.

EMdevices

@wattsup,

yes I have been using virtualdubmod for many years.  what I do to get good photos is the following:

I apply a deinterlace filter  (keep only even or odd frame)
I resize using bicubic
I adjust levels a bit

then I save a sequence of frames (in BMP or JPG) where there isn't much movement,
then I import my sequence of photos into a super resolution software that averages the frames and eliminates the graininess,  then I play in photo shop with the final product and enhance sharpness, colors, etc.. 

EM