Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Moon photos , do they really show the Apollo landing gear ?

Started by hartiberlin, August 26, 2009, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schpankme

Quote from: raburgeson on April 10, 2010, 11:47:44 AM
Here are some more images associated with the face. You don't believe they would do this to you? When I first found this stuff I didn't either. That's what made it better hidden. Let's find out who said the thing about hid in plain site, who said that. You will notice the small red highlighted figure in the one picture and the yellow figure in the dark area. If you ferret out the image just one size larger you will notice it becomes and arm that's cl;uching the neck, the head for this is just above the yellow figure. You should be able to work that out just looking at it right here at the post.

Once you get familiar with their art you can do this all day long to images from NASA, JPL, ESA, Japan and anywhere else space pictures come from. It get's boring fast. I didn't bother to do it but, if anyone would like to change the gray area to all the same gray and play connect the black dots that may produce something interesting too.

Didn't NASA also tell you that they had PARACHUTED MARS ROVER(s) onto the surface of MARS?

Please describe, based on NASA information, how they accomplished parachuting anything to the surface of MARS!

Schpankme

raburgeson

Exactly the same way they do it here. Skip in the atmosphere to slow it down... They however do not claim to be parachuting into an atmosphere almost hot enough to melt steel in the Mars entry. Use your brain and add the heat of entry to a 1400 degree atmosphere. Even without the heat of entry a parachute would not work. They lied to us and the question is what are they hiding.

I didn't previously tell you the main reason they are definitely in space. The very first thing they did up there, their number one priority is to weaponize space. They do not care about international treaties or law. They spent 3 trillion dollar on star wars to upgrade every weapon up there and if you think I'm wrong you are fooling yourself.

These sublimes could be used for something positive, they could teach you a college course while you are watching a movie. True it would be stuck in you subconscious mind but, taking the course after wards would give you higher scores and make you retain the knowledge a lot longer. Instead they are promoting shemales and group  humping which is destroying family values and the moral fiber of the country and you have to wonder what the agenda is there.

What represents creating false data, and promotes abnormal acts  is a so called photo of a meteor striking mars. Let's go find that picture and do it as a group project. It's a real simple one there are only 4 or five figures to do on the meteor part itself  and we will ignore the rest of the so called photo. That's as good and idea as any because I went and done the last one. How many of you have zoomed in on that picture as I presented it and how many of you have tried putting several of the small images together to make larger figures. That's as simple as having the picture in the center of the screen from right here on the site and stepping back a few feet and looking. It doesn't take much to prove what I'm saying, very little effort at all. I'm literally handing you this on a silver platter.

Energy travels quite freely in space. Mars probably gets almost the same amount of energy the Earth does. Before the lying started The 3 planets, Venus, Earth, and Mars were all three considered inside the circle of life for our sun, Sol. After they got there the whole story changed dramatically. Do you know the atmosphere around Venus is highly reflective. They figured the planet was going to be colder than ours.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmosphere_of_Venus

And Mars viewed through a telescope in a country that's not covered by chemtrails clearly shows it has both a North Pole and a South Pole. That indicates there is something temperate in between. But oh no, It has nothing but ice? Yet the planet has a high content of green house gas. Not only that but it also has a history of Methane that suggests there is life there. After seeing all the lying on the photographs I want the truth. There are good men out there that know something is not right with the data. Hoagland, Skippy and a host of others are fighting to understand what is wrong. They will swear the government would not give out false data and impede science. That's why they are not making any progress. It's not the first time, they were caught lying about global warming and falsifying data there. They were caught lying about the Lusitania. If the lie kills people they don't care. How about only Gays get AIDS?

This isn't the only battleground for the truth look at the 911 mess. Things don't add up there either and you have experts in every field yelling fowl.

I just checked google for that picture 34 pages into the search I realized they jerked it off the net. You say impossible, with the right amount of carrots and threats and the programmers to send web-bot programs after it they can destroy any  information that's embarrassing to them. They live off the fact that computers loose more information than they produce. I have the pictures I will dig it up for you and it will not surprise me if they claim they never released it. If you find a avid amateur astronomer that keeps track of the news he will remember this release. Speaking of release the courts ordered the release of these pictures. Specially for Hubble they are in violation of the court order. I'm off to hunt through disks to find you that picture, they don't want you to have it so I will be sure to get back here and give it to you.

raburgeson

First one they don't want you to see. Turned up the brightness a bit so you can see better, other than that this is the original release.

I cracked this picture completely and they don't want to discuss it. Admin is going to get a lot of heat off of these. If you do admin report it immediately.

The main theme is lions and the thing is otherwise covered with subliminal smut of every kind, no topic is taboo.

Hay, I found it, it was my fault I didn't. I admit when I make a mistake. It was a comet not a meteor, here's the picture file name intact. Thousands of pictures and the years tick by, what can I say. 800 X 600 first one from google search tonight! I did this one and it's been copied and passed around the state big time. Won't do them any good to raid my picture stash, there are copies in other places. LOL Let's get together and do this so you can see what a piece of work NASA is.

raburgeson

second post for this pic, because, it's the exact same file name. This is the exact untouched release. No changes what so ever. Very relevant I still have thousands of pics to look through. Wait till I get them to court if they are that stupid. You know about the new laws? They can raid your house, take data, kill you. I can't wait to get NSA declared unconstitutional and the civil suits will be very lucrative too. Not to mention I'll be richer than god and force them to tell the truth.

Nice to be able to see the words in the light bars too? That giant tree is not only a lions head it is also the head of a viking type and guess where he has his arm stuffed past the elbow. I think we'll quickly quell the disinformer idea. Which one would you guys like to do first?

The topic is the moon guys but, we have to deal with the credibility of all the space programs first. We can deal with that quickly here with these two off topic pictures and swing right back to the topic. Do these training tools and you will be able to do the moon pictures on your own. Then we can discuss whether there might be rovers on Mars and why we never got a real picture from there if there are rovers there. I need you to tell me which one first. Then we do the truth about the moon. These 2 pics are second generation crap, they will make the first generation crap easy. I need you to pick. The quick one is the comet one. The other has so much hid on it it will take some time.

raburgeson

Look this is not a subject that can be discussed politely, what they are doing is not polite. We are going to be discussing the pedophiles that run boys town. Any government in the world will tell you the producers of the best P-O-R-N is the CIA. You want to know the truth and I'd like to teach you how to see the truth for yourselves. I will spend time on you if you will put forth the effort to learn. I will not waste time on you if you will not. Half of my state understands what I'm talking about and they are up in arms over it. The truth is ugly, sublimes are used for mind control. This is only a small part of the truth but knowing some of the story is better than not knowing any of it.

I will give you another one, I will not give you every thing. Why don't you look up on google search: government scandal boys town and figure out what type of people we are discussing. Here is the proof that they falsify scientific data. Right click it, save file as on desktop, zoom in on it and look at it. This is the truth.