Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bolt

"In other words in defense of Wattsup and Bolt, Bolt says we haven't done enuff, Wattsup say there is too much in the wrong direction."

GK your designs, knowledge, total commitment and thinking have led you on a journey. You have learn t a lot more then a TPU could ever teach you while at the same time learning all the ways NOT to build a TPU. In fact you recall only few weeks ago SM came up on the forum and he said to you "At last someone REALLY thinking never seen before in 10 years and getting so very close to making the TPU" He made some comment about a TPU/Don Smith hybrid.

Anyway the reason for the lightning strikes is because to make a 1000w device going to need about 10KVARS the electrostatic field will run out thousands of volts in circulation. The field of the TPU is extremely negative and can attracts a positive charge straight out of clear blue sky.

FatBird

SUPER NICE Build GK, especially the Ferrite Toroid that AUTOMATICALLY knocks the "JUICE" back & forth between the windings.

However, I still think you are "deceived" LOL, thinking there are concentric, circular windings, because none of SM's videos show that.

Just trying to help out with my observations sir.

otto

Hello all,

@wattsup

with this useless reactive power and 24V or 12V from a power supply Im powering 3 oscillators, a 100W real bulb, my coils, feeding this back to the battery.....with this useless reactive power I charged last summer a 12V/45Ah car battery. The battery I bought a few days erlier and it was used only a few times with my coils. It was totally discharged because my coils needed a lot of current from this battery. So I wanted to try this reactive power to maybe charge the battery. Result: in around 10 minutes was the battery full charged. I could see the voltage rising and the current dropping. But. As it was a little bit a fast charging I have destroyed the battery.

So, dont say this reactive power is useless.

You have mentioned a lot of times the open TPU = OTPU.

I worked yesterday all the day long on this TPU. As I forgot how many turns the original has, I made 4 x 11 turns. Maybe to much turns?

Ever tried to pulse such a TPU? Ever tried what and how SM did it?

My results??

HA! Im alive, my MOSFETs are OK, my equipment is OK.....

And Im on a very nice vacation not to reach.

Otto

PS: almost forgot: in a OTPU is also a high voltage or in other words, there are also high speed particles!!
But no coil longer then 2 feet = 60 cm.

In short, Im using a combination of 12V and the reactive power.

wattsup

@bolt

I have the deepest regard for your opinion as I do every other member here. Please understand one thing. There is a big difference between a device that is totally faked and half-faked. I am using the word "fake" because it gets to the crux of the matter. I know I will have to repeat this many times before it sinks in given that we have been on this for several years now.

Tonight, if you discovered a method of producing continuous reactive power output that can be "re-condensed" enough to feed back to the circuit in a loop, and all you need to start it is a small 3vdc lithium computer battery (3LCB), but for all intents and purposes this energy production is not enough to produce any meaningful work but is enough to loop onto itself indefinitely, what would you do? In SMs case, he produced what I call today an FTPU. The FTPU truly portrayed what SM wanted to show. Continuous voltage production. That's all he discovered so in the FTPU video, that's all he showed. One small effect turned on itself to feed itself. This was a very important discovery indeed and I would be the last one to deny this. The point is though that SM got caught up in his greed for more money. You do not live in a $5000 per month mansion without having some level of urgency on where the next buck will come from. You have already established your credibility with the money guys so now it's only a question of how far you are willing to go to keep that money rolling in. This was SMs pattern of life since years prior. Doctor Phil says "the past actions will depict the future actions". So.....what else could we have expected.

Any time SM showed a voltage reading, he was showing a stabilized reactive power loop. Any time SM showed lighting bulbs, he showed direct battery power that could have also been pulsed to slow the battery depletion. At 50hz or more, you would not know it. The reactive power side could have also been used to create the battery side pulse. In the STPU and 6TPU I am now convinced he was now using DC bulbs that where pre-printed with the 100 watts rating and he used trafficked wall plugs with a bridge rectifier and resistor. He did all this because there was no other way for him to preserve his standing.

If SM was first hired by a government institution or university that gave him a steady good salary, no stress, no expectations, no expected monetary returns, no expected minimal power output levels, and providing him with all the equipment and assistance he needed, just do the R&D and see where it goes, then SM could have been the next Tesla. He blew it once he decided "now, how will this be profitable for me, me and me". As soon as he went with investors, SM was now a cooked goose. He wanted to both protect his "little" discovery and capitalize on it as much as possible. SM was not at the pinnacle of worldly altruism. It was him first, him always, him forever. Until the gavel fell and crushed his dreams. Now he is limited to a life of quasi-monastical seclusion. And that little discovery is now under a shit load of lies and deceits.

To understand the electricity in the TPU, I had to first strip off the layers of crap to get down to the real matter at hand, the real primal discovery that has been lost in all his fancy and masterful shuffling. That took a good two years of looking at his devices from all angles until one day it clicked. Not fake or real, but half fake and half real. Then the pieces started to fit.

If I have to repeat this 100 times, I will because my only "agenda" is to liberate you guys from the irrationalities of the SM TPU so you can concentrate on what really matters. I did not make the SM videos. I did not make the TPUs the way they are. I did not come on the forum to say all these SMnitudes. SM did. I only tested the many forms of the TPU and accumulated results and all say, reactive power. The coils say reactive power. The designs say reactive power with hidden batteries. The larger the unit, the more batteries.

Why did SM hire Jack Durban if he already had all the answers. Because he did not. SM knew he was using many batteries and he hired JD to see if he could come up with a way to use none, or at best, far less batteries. But that proved unsuccessful since SM had no choice but to keep the true reason of lighting them bulbs with batteries under his own control and knowing. Why the hell would you hire someone if you already have the answer? Does not make any sense at all except if you know the device is half-real and half-faked and you are looking for a way to shift the percentage more to the real side.

@otto

Do you realize that what you just said is exactly what I have been trying to explain here. Now keep the reactive power but replace your power supply with batteries in a lamp and you have an OTPU. I know already you are using a good 24 vdc and some good amperage in your tests to light those bulbs. But you are an honest camper and you openly say that you are using a power supply. SM is attributing all his videos to the Earth Magnetic field always saying "there is no battery capable of producing the effects you see here". But he makes us think he is running it at 121vdc when in reality he is running it at 24vdc or 12vdc and lighting DC bulbs. When you put that into a new equation, the 20 minutes limit that he put as an excuse of overheating becomes more explainable reality.

You are using your set-up as it is today to light those bulbs. But you are not happy with the results because you still need the power supply and you are comparing this to the SM TPU thinking SM is not using any power supply so how is that possible. So you continue to break your head to try and advance in this line of thinking. This is where the crime is occurring in what SM put forth. He is leaving us with all these lies and just letting us grapple with the advent of making a device that resembles his devices but in our case, ours has to work without batteries or a very small amount, when his devices were loaded with batteries all along, except the FTPU.

I hope I am not going to be banned from the forum because of what I am trying to explain to you guys.

sigma16

Quote from: sparks on July 31, 2010, 10:18:06 PM
The distribution of charge carrying mass forms a lattice within the magnet.  The charge carriers have what is known as a virtual particle stream to support their state of charge.  When you move the charge carriers you alter the virtual particle streams and this change in the vps resisted by the mass of the free charge carriers in the conducting wire give rise to free electron motion.  Along with this motion is carried the charge which of course alters the vp flow wherever it goes.  If the electrons are caused to accumulate in a metal that sets up a high velocity current between a metal lacking electrons we have a condensed vps of high velocity.  Like anyother liquid an increase in velocity is accompanied by a decrease in pressure.  The casmir effect Aharanov Bohm effect  Teslas longitudinal electrostatic induced waves all point to a viscosity of the vacuum in other words there is something there that is sticky, It is not only sticky it is boundless.  The mathmatics of particle physics had to be normalized.  This created the vacuum.  The vacuum is the absence of particles so in their mathmatics dealing with force arise virtual particles.  In all reality it is a virtual liquid.  Maxwell recognized this included it in his math but Heaviside was all about getting something workable into the hands of engineers and electricians ASAP to get this electric age on the road and didnt really care about what Maxwell was saying.  There was no preoccupation with a dwindling supply of fuel at that time it was a matter of moving the fire to the edge of town and getting clean electricity into town.  Well the fire is still on the edge of town except for the oil burners scurrying to and fro stinking up the place. 

Thank you sparks.  It is refreshing to see a single person that actually "gets it", even if you do not saturate this thread with longwinded pointless posts and coils of wire that look pretty but do nothing.