Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

We use the slower field as the conductor or the transmission path. Metal is slower. A lower type of quantum storage or carrier. The mag field responds quicker. A less resistive carrier. See?
Alot of posters have done excellant work trying to make metal faster to no avail. That is why resonant tanks work the way they do. The process is in the field. The effect is in the forward and reverse of the field in space and matter. The components actuate the external effort.

Babble? It is not in the copper.

aragox

Hi all,
I have been working on TPU new design for several months now but still no sign of OU
Is there ANY one can tell me if there is a schematic of a self powered TPU out there?
All I read so far Does Not OU!
:-\
Regards
Erol

giantkiller

sparks

@wattsup

I havent really researched much on static collectors.   Once in a while I am a static collector when Im working a sandblast cabinet and a lightning strike bridges the gap between the end of my nose and the glass.  Charge is carried by mass but mass is not a prerequisite for charge to exist.    In a vacuum tube we can change the course of electrons accelerated towards the anode one of two ways.  We can deflect them using an "electrostatic" field perpendicular to the accelerating "electrostatic" field  or use the magnetic field of a coil to induce a twirling route .  This coil is used to establish magnetic field lines inside the vacuum tube to negate the electrostatic field of the electrons themselves.  Otherwise in a picture tube the electrons approaching the screen would slow down because of the electrons already at the screen.  It is used to focus the electron flight.
What is remarkable in a vacuum tube is that it is clearly demonstrated that an electrostatic field can and does do work.  The picture tube acts as a huge capacitor that is systematically shorted out.  Imagine an electron gun where the initial electron flight is diverted and misses the anode all together.  There would be no electron collisions with the anode at all.  Just the accelerating force of the electric field virtually forever.  The electrons accelerated by this field smash into a target that converts their inertia into radiant energy. Free accelerated electrons as they slow down just like a car slowing down dissipate their momentum as what we perceive to be radiation.  Light heat sound whatever.   If the free electrons are accelerated for free and cause some light heat and sound when they slow down and enough feedback to free up more electrons then we have perpectual motion.  Where does all this free energy come from.  The electric field.  The flow of particles creating charge on mass seperated by a field void of charged mass.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sigma16

Quote from: giantkiller on August 07, 2010, 02:41:10 PM
How does one explain the shockwave felt by JDO300 when he pulsed his ECD? Collumnated energy. The GK4 produced dispersed energy.
Field within a field, 2 frequencies, Bang on.

I wait in earnest.

Assuming this was an "odd" event, I'd look for a more controllable means to produce it.