Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I got a suspision that space travel folks aint telling us the truth about whats out there.  If you go along with the big bang theory this would pretty much assure us that space is filled with hot hot hot plasma.   Now if you take hot hot hot plasma and make it cooler first atoms that appear would be hydrogen.  The Sun is space plasma cooling off in the corona.  The cooling is evidenced by the photon radiation from this part of the sky and not the infrared radiaton of the solar plasmasphere.  The sun does not heat the corona the blackhole inside the sun cools space.  A particle inside a black hole is pretty much at a complete fucking standstill. Its freedom of motion I would say pretty much negated.  Fusion is a byproduct of cooling down plasma.  The plasma can cool enough in the right manner to create all of the elements.  It's the raw materials of creation if you will.  The astronauts smell like ozone when they come back into the craft.  That says to me that space plasma radiant matter has cooled off enough by the magnetic fields created in the aluminum space suits to turn spacematter into chemicals.  This would make space full of the primordial plasma in a coherent field from the bigbang site to us.  This coherent field of matter as cooled will form hydrogen gas.  And here we are pumping microrganism carcasses to the surface to get a some hydrogen to mix with oxygen while space is loaded with the stuff you make hydrogen and oxygen from.   How many crop circles do we need before the information outlined on how to cool space down is implemented.   Best way to slow electrons down is to make them bend along lines of a magnetic field.  Like they bend along magnetic field lines of the Earth and create a veritable warehouse of hydrogen gas in billions of tons floating around the northpole.  So I would say our relative motion of 300km/sec is relative to the rest frame of a veritable unexhaustible supply of hot plasma there for the taking.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

EMdevices

@wattsup

don't take this the wrong way, but you remind me of a person that does not understand electromagnetic induction and is trying to explain to himself how the alternator of a car can produce the electricity it obviously does using the old galvanic action he is familiar with. 

You try to look at the alternator's size and calculate it's volume and figure out how many BATTERIES could fit in it.  Or speculate that maybe through axle rotation maybe there is a fancy mechanism inside the alternator that swaps batteries quickly into the circuit so they don't all discharge at once, etc...  Or maybe the car bulbs are fake, or they are miss printed? etc.  You basically go to great lengths and create quite imaginative scenarios to explain the new reality you are encountered with in terms of the limited knowledge you posses.

My advice, go read some physics and engineering books.  Nature has a lot more tricks "up it's sleeve"  then just galvanic action!

@all

If you don't understand electromagnetic induction, and believe in tooth ferries, this project is not for you!

EM

tysb3

hi @all

Im fully on the wattsups side.

If you want to see what is awaiting SM TPU, go and read the thread about  trawoeger pyramide from start to the end :
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=695.0

I came to the OU devices from Conspiracy Theory and fortunately stuck from the start in DIY liar trawoeger in compare with premier  league liar SM.

I lost about 2 months trying to understand the "secret" of  trawoeger pyramide. The "Secret" was in front for everybody in his video - the wires was connected to pc fan from laboratory power supply - not from multimeter !!!

I find this by my self when I take off the pink glasses of "free energy" from my brain.
I can't find now this video on You Tube.

The Big respect to wattsup.tnx

@EM
In compare to yours advice to wattsup -  maybe you need to put aside physics and engineering books and take the magnifying glass.

giantkiller

Lets stop this with a simple explanation:

EMd: back me up.

@All,
You take 2 transformers next to each other that are tanked. Resonate them 180d out of phase. You now have the model of Harmonic amplified resonant power or power amplification through harmonic resonance. This process blows shit up! Fuse boxes, pole pigs, towers, sound amplifiers. Now put this process to work between a generator and a motor. Can you say Johnson motor?
If you have never heard the waving buzz that sings across the chassis then you have no right to talk about OU! Kapeesh?

Don Smith used this also.

I don't know a better way to put this.

The tpus are 2 lc tanks resonating back and forth. Get this just right and you can collect. It is the echoing process that one hears and sees with guitar feedback in an amp. You can break equipment. Hello?

FatBird

@GK,  You take 2 transformers next to each other that are tanked. Resonate them 180d out of phase. You now have the model of Harmonic amplified resonant power or power amplification through harmonic resonance. This process blows shit up! Fuse boxes, pole pigs, towers, sound amplifiers. Now put this process to work between a generator and a motor. Can you say Johnson motor?
If you have never heard the waving buzz that sings across the chassis then you have no right to talk about OU! Kapeesh?

========================================

Please post a diagram.

Thanks.