Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Understanding electricity in the TPU.

Started by wattsup, October 18, 2009, 12:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkspeed

So Chef why did you disappear?

There is a lot more to the ground plane blocking rotation based on polarity i was going to show you.

darkspeed

Quote from: Chef on June 21, 2010, 06:32:38 PM
Sorry, I don't like  places, where peoples got messages after posting, from the admins, to remove, what they said, and think, let it be anything. I know in this case, it was nothing serious, but if that  happens, who knows who read you privat messages, privat chat logs, etc., and what would be the next censored post  :-[

wow must have missed that - did they ask you to remove something technical or just an off color comment?

wattsup

@Loner

I am not qualified enough to answer your questions but I would imagine everything is relative to what is being used to produce the RE and to capture the RE. Everything has its own frequency response and trying to produce a set standard may be difficult.

Good question though.

@Chef

Man oh man I like that spiraling. Especially inside the coil. Was that coil being energized or pulsed or  just open or short circuited. Have you ever tried using a good sized toroid coil with a bucking winding around that tube, or, even a pancake coil just to see the reaction. Pretty nice to see the effect live. Thanks.

@All

Very curiously I tried the previous diagram I posted with a stranded copper loop and a outer coil wire of "I think" aluminum or tinned. It is the first time I have ever pulsed something that did not even give me anything on the secondary. There is a slight coupling but very slight. Almost dead. I will try it with more different wire types and also adjust where in the blotch or just out of the blotch wall the wires come out. I think this is a good omen that when I hit the right mix, it should work great. Just have to better understand the parameters.

I asked a question on the Tariel Kapanadze thread.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7679.msg246130#msg246130
I wonder what the answer would have been.
Two Earth grounded potentials on a coil. Could that produce a North singular polarity? That would be great if you knew how to pulse it without destroying the polarity? Put that with Earth's South polarity and you have the two ingredients for further coupling. But maybe that is tooooooo easy.

Gobaga

Notice that  the spiraling has a self-canceling effect since it accelerates on one side and then decelerates on the other side.   This is all well-known, but still an excellent clue.

dV/Dt isn' a good way to look at it.   150 million volts per second just doesn't sound right.   Look at the rate of change and the peak voltage.  You want a lot of voltage and a fast rate of change.  The popular term "stop the current" is true to some degree, but is a poor statement as you can't and do not need to stop it, only restrict it and slow it down.  The aspect that you want preceeds the current and is a well-known occurance by another name.

RE really isn't the mystery that everyone makes it out to be and anyone that perpetuates the "mystery" is is full of crap.

Gobaga

Quote from: Loner on June 21, 2010, 10:11:40 PM
Thanks to all!

I will qualify my Question a bit, just for the clarity, but I am now sure that this one will have to be answered by experimentation.  The dV/dt I'm talking about, better known as rate of change, is the ONLY value I wish to spec out, for the time being.  (I'm really into baby steps on this one...)

This value, at some level, will be fast enough to produce what I will call the "RE Effect".  Once the "Base" minimum is known, then adding an inductance, instead of a simple block of copper, will be much easier to determine other effects.  There are THREE areas I'm looking at.  (Very simple, but...)  The initial Rise, where I expect effect # one.  The "Steady state", where current has started to flow, and standard electrical rules begin to apply.  This is just to mark it happens.  Second, the Fall, where there are two aspects.  The speed of the fall will have TWO separate effects.  One is the fall, due to the initial "Rise" and the other is the fall from the steady state "Current".  THESE TWO are what I need to define, as there seems to be a lot of confusion as to what the differences of them are.  (For me, at least...) At this point, I don't even know if the rise and fall time requirements are the same!  (All this assumes Minimal Inductance, to simplify the experiment as much as possible.  I.E.  Max 1/2 Turn.  Any more than that and all the basics for normal current start playing on my head and need to be accounted for.  This seems simpler to me, for now.)

GK, good Magnetic concept.  I'm starting to question if the "Initial" pulse, before "Current" flows, has normal Magnetic Effects.  I will keep what you mention firmly in the back of my head for addition, once the basics are within my grasp.

Wattsup, that is interesting, but I can't wrap my head around that one.  I would only be able to see that N-N magnet with a true dipole current that was previously modified to remove "Normal" current.  I Can wonder, though.

OK, I've blabbed enough.  Thanks for the input.  (Loved the spirals!  One day the light bulb may light in my head, but not yet....   Yeah, I'm slow.)

(If I ever get "Useful" results, I'll post the prints, part spec sheets, etc.  I don't feel the need to clog things up with my useless junk.)

Loner, there are very few people that can answer your questions.  Most just do  not know the correct answers, more are not at will to discuss it, and the last couple of people aren't here. 

See, the little RE thing that Tesla discovered is the masterlink of the chain.  Without it, you got nothin'.