Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I understand. Every configuration has a nugget of the process in it. I scrutinize every build to find the depth of the actuation. I.E. two coils resonant at 90 degrees have a twisted bloch wall between or middle connection plane in space. Hutchison runs 2 Tesla coils and a transducer to produce a twisted interference pattern on or in the target. The molecular lattice aligns itself with the pattern.

So there are 3 things:
What is the shape, size and focal point or area of the pattern? Is the target a resonant point in space or a target material, like a ferrous path?
So far, I have not seen anything to the contrary how it is created and utilized.

Quote from: iflewmyown on October 30, 2010, 11:51:48 AM
@GK
There is no setup left. Here is a picture of the motor with an automobile battery for size comparison. My goal in posting was to encourage you to stay the course. Your work with coils is important in my estimation. The rotoverter is a myth in my opinion. It is an efficient motor but I don't need a 600 lb. one horsepower motor. Joseph Newman has a similar problem in that his machine puts a tiny fraction of horsepower for its size. I have a pump in a solar tank of 4000 gallons that will pump the same gallons as Newman's multi-ton setup. It uses ten times as much energy as Newman's (400 versus 44 watts) but Newman's setup would not even fit in my tank which is 8' x8'.

I know that some people would have a hard time accessing a motor that size to play with and I will repeat my offer to loan it to whoever wants to play with it. It is unbelievably dangerous with that many hi voltage caps so caution is advised.
Garry

bolt

Quote from: iflewmyown on October 30, 2010, 11:51:48 AM
@GK
The rotoverter is a myth in my opinion. It is an efficient motor but I don't need a 600 lb. one horsepower motor. Joseph Newman has a similar problem in that his machine puts a tiny fraction of horsepower for its size. I have a pump in a solar tank of 4000 gallons that will pump the same gallons as Newman's multi-ton setup. It uses ten times as much energy as Newman's (400 versus 44 watts) but Newman's setup would not even fit in my tank which is 8' x8'.
Garry

Garry,

Hector advised you NOT to use a 600lb motor as RV efficiency works best on motors 3 to 10 HP. Also while RV works to about 1/4 plated value this is only true for 50/60Hz operation. Now you are stuck with a monster on your drive which requires a crane to move it.

This means a 10hp motor usually only 72% efficient can run at 99% efficient at 2.5 HP in RV mode.

If you need 50 HP from a 10hp motor while running it in pure RV mode then change the bearings to HS ceramics, balance the rotor and run it at 30,000RPM and you get your 50HP. The faster you run the more horses:) Of course needs pulse drive and will still idle on a few watts at full speed.

Now can you see why Newman motor is only a demonstrator of resonance technology but impracticable? RV is good off the shelf and can be tweaked at very low cost ie bearings and frequency drive will piss over anything else bang for bucks. Even Newman knows this as stated in his video "speed is power" but his pile of junk motor can hardly muster  300 rpm LOL