Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bloch wall disconnect and reconnect. The final design!

Started by giantkiller, October 29, 2009, 02:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

I did a youtube test using an NST with a Neomag placed on the core and the rise in the scope signals was apparent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rs1URHIfYQ

Quote from: starcruiser on October 07, 2010, 02:36:37 PM
magnet???? :P

bolt

Think about the Newman motor the "Giant Hotdog" :)  He has converted a low voltage stack PP3 battery source into an ELF pulse through large inductor. The inductor the coil of the motor prevents current flowing so the power factor has been trashed it now like a PF almost 0

http://www.josephnewman.com/  yes i know he is as Loopy as a fruit cake but he worked this out decades ago!

"The energy machine is proof that the strength of the motor's magnetic field
is dependent upon the VOLTAGE --- NOT the CURRENT!

For the first time, Joseph Newman demonstrates the
energy machine that turns a 1,650-lb rotary and powers a
375-lb positive displacement pump using LESS THAN 20 WATTS!

In the video demonstration, the energy machine produces phenomenal
speed, torque, and continuously pumps water using LESS THAN 20 WATTS!"

In so doing now you have a machine which is basically KVARS due to current < very small on the batteries yet in circulation is > massive together with a circulating voltage of hundreds or thousands of volt  from a few PP3 batteries. The central motor contact ARCS violent on switching.

WHERE does the machine gets its power from?  The answer is a PF 0 trashed power factor conditions create large magnet forces from the ambient.  So powerful in fact a magnet 12ft away hanging on a thread spins violently! This magnetic energy is converted to motor torque which provides more HP out then the power IN.  This energy came from the ambient due to scaler PF 0 electrostatic field causing disruption to local electron spin. The misalignment is over corrected in the windings and iron cores where internal spin domain currents create a magnetic field as a result.

Anytime you have a moving charge you get a magnetic field.

So as Newman motor works so slow its the best visual example to see how to convert VARS to magnetic force then use that to create shaft power far in excess of the PP3 batteries.

As also per Don Smith teachings a HV source can become electrostatic (VARS) and THEN modulated to create a powerful alternating magnetic field. Use this FREE magnetic field for the source of your energy and NOT the EM fields. Alike his 1 to 4 copy Tesla tower device.

As TPU its the free magnetic rotational field which does all the work.  The conditions to create a powerful magnetic field in rotation WITHOUT power banging fets is the key!  Class C modulated electrostatic fields is the answer.

If the coils have a rotational 3D 2 layer magnetic force spinning it only takes another standard coil placed close by to make a generator. There is no EMP, no banging not in uS anyway only gentle switching. No CPU's and no 30 volt 20 amp lab PSU's required. OH shit that rules out just about EVERYTHING in the last 5+ years:)

plengo

Quote from: bolt on October 24, 2010, 09:41:09 PM
Think about the Newman motor the "Giant Hotdog" :)  He has converted a low voltage stack PP3 battery source into an ELF pulse through large inductor. The inductor the coil of the motor prevents current flowing so the power factor has been trashed it now like a PF almost 0

http://www.josephnewman.com/  yes i know he is as Loopy as a fruit cake but he worked this out decades ago!

"The energy machine is proof that the strength of the motor's magnetic field
is dependent upon the VOLTAGE --- NOT the CURRENT!

For the first time, Joseph Newman demonstrates the
energy machine that turns a 1,650-lb rotary and powers a
375-lb positive displacement pump using LESS THAN 20 WATTS!

In the video demonstration, the energy machine produces phenomenal
speed, torque, and continuously pumps water using LESS THAN 20 WATTS!"

In so doing now you have a machine which is basically KVARS due to current < very small on the batteries yet in circulation is > massive together with a circulating voltage of hundreds or thousands of volt  from a few PP3 batteries. The central motor contact ARCS violent on switching.

WHERE does the machine gets its power from?  The answer is a PF 0 trashed power factor conditions create large magnet forces from the ambient.  So powerful in fact a magnet 12ft away hanging on a thread spins violently! This magnetic energy is converted to motor torque which provides more HP out then the power IN.  This energy came from the ambient due to scaler PF 0 electrostatic field causing disruption to local electron spin. The misalignment is over corrected in the windings and iron cores where internal spin domain currents create a magnetic field as a result.

Anytime you have a moving charge you get a magnetic field.

So as Newman motor works so slow its the best visual example to see how to convert VARS to magnetic force then use that to create shaft power far in excess of the PP3 batteries.

As also per Don Smith teachings a HV source can become electrostatic (VARS) and THEN modulated to create a powerful alternating magnetic field. Use this FREE magnetic field for the source of your energy and NOT the EM fields. Alike his 1 to 4 copy Tesla tower device.

As TPU its the free magnetic rotational field which does all the work.  The conditions to create a powerful magnetic field in rotation WITHOUT power banging fets is the key!  Class C modulated electrostatic fields is the answer.

If the coils have a rotational 3D 2 layer magnetic force spinning it only takes another standard coil placed close by to make a generator. There is no EMP, no banging not in uS anyway only gentle switching. No CPU's and no 30 volt 20 amp lab PSU's required. OH shit that rules out just about EVERYTHING in the last 5+ years:)

I love it. Very profound and I think possibly very correct.

Good merging of concepts man.

Fausto.

giantkiller

@Bolt,
I agree 100%.
I know the devices have HV in them someway, somehow. And the manipulation of a control on a magnetic field. I have taken steps to cut out certain parts to see just what the basis is with a full configuration. The TPU being a whole of many parts I wanted to see separate items that I thought were inherent. I have a set up that has a coil between 2 buffers pointing towards the coil. This effectively is no current and strictly potential.  The coils are 3 layers each wound from start to end. This is different from the segmented controls before. The setup is complicated but the process just mentioned is attainable.
I am looking to go back to some of the simpler tests and applying the process of the double pulse to the fields, if that makes sense.

I been off the bench to get things done around the house in the last days of warm weather. The next step I took was to get the hardware removed from my left foot, 8 screws and a bracket.

giantkiller

Things are fine.
No pain today just discomfort. All in a days work.

Just looking at some things:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Rotoverter

Quote from: Loner on October 28, 2010, 01:53:38 AM
GK, I hope all is well with the support "removal".

I'm still lurking about here, and had to wish you well.

Art.