Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

"
Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 08, 2009, 10:54:55 PM

I have to say that the eyebrow of even the casual observer would be raised after seeing the well grounded and reasoned words of ResinRat and Silverfish offhandedly dismissed as the paid opinion of "Big Oil".

Let us refrain from baseless accusations and make points using facts and statistics. "

quote paul-

" Sorry, but I'm the one who's provided the references. There are a truck load of references at wikipedia
on the oil companies paying to support anti-global warming.

Paul "
................................................................................................

What does that have to do with your baseless assertion...

" My God my brothers & sisters, how much do they pay you people to say these things? "

I take it you mean "they" to be 'Big Oil' ?

" All of this talk / hate about obama this & that and taking over the world is based on half truths that nobody ever cares to validate based on eyeballing analysis. That's not science, and it's so easy for people get mislead that way."

Where are these "half truths"...lets discuss them and assign blame where it belongs.

I certainly don't want to be party to any blame projecting.

This would be a good time to apply 'the scientific method', by presenting your evidence to support your contention that people here are dishonest along with being paid agents of disinformation.

@Bill

Sanfran-Nan = Head wringer

Regards...

raburgeson

This whole thing is fake. Global warming has been exposed by hackers. Now the instant backup lie is climate change. They are conducting weather war on the people right now trying to condition the masses to except climate change. The storm in the Northwest USA right now is proof. Look at the storm. I downloaded the surrounding temperatures the moment they first forecast this storm. The lowest was a highland -13 in the Canadian mountains. I checked all the temperatures of the major islands in the North pacific too. There was no -30 to blow in from anywhere.

In the old overunity site at yahoo.com everything was explained on how they did it. Sulfur Dioxide lowers temperatures. Standing wave to steer hurricanes my butt. The patent number was given on the site for atmospheric lenses for HARRP and the patent number for using energy for changing the inertia of mass. The only place they could get -30 temperatures as a source is to steer the jet stream towards the Earth. As surely as they can steer a hurricane they can do that. Think about it.

The recorded surrounding temperatures are rar filed saved web pages. Here they are.

http://megaupload.com/?d=AHOBU6GC

211.04 KB

They used to try to convince people chemtrail spray cooled the Earth too, and they were going to pump water into the atmosphere with ships. Water vapor is clearly a green house gas. Now they are trying to convince the population that if the ice melts it will rip the earth apart.

4/3 pi R cubed, get the diameter mean of the Earth by Adding pole to pole and equator diameters and divide by 2. Then figure out the surface area with that formula. Don't worry about the expansion of water when it turns to ice. It's in the favor of government figures anyway. Figure out how many cubic miles of ice it would take to cover the earth with one inch of water. Also figure out this for the oceans, approximately 75% of the earths surface. You will notice you have absolutely nothing to worry about. The water will seek it's own level and the weight will be distributed. Rain storms can cause as much trouble. I'd like to point out Greenland is a small place by the way. Have fun people.

blueplanet

Quote from: Azorus on December 08, 2009, 12:51:27 PM
Solar cycles fluctuate too Paul.  Carbon and other greenhouse gases in the atmosphere fluctuate too, just not at as dramatic rates.  Hey there is another interesting thing to throw in the graph along with solar cycle, greenhouse gases.

If my understanding is correct, the fluctuation is due to the  ozone hole and other depleted regions in the ozone layer. The depleted ozone layer let in more harmful radiations from the sun to penetrate into the atmosphere. The dark surface of the earth absorbs these solar radiations and turns these radiations into heat, thus heating up the earth core.

But right now, the greenhouse effects apparently have taken over. Those greenhouse gases also cause mercury pollution in China and Indonesia.

blueplanet

I reiterate, there is no point to engage in any intellectual discussion with the members of the R Paul cult. The leader of this cult has already declared that he opposes every bill supporting alternative energy investment or energy independency.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Ron_Paul_Energy_+_Oil.htm

http://seekingalpha.com/article/34879-ranking-the-candidates-alt-energy-support-congressman-ron-paul

By the way, according to my tea leaf readings, another goal of his cult is to stir up civil war in the US. I hope I am wrong.