Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Its my fervent hope that all these 'leaks' whistleblowers popping up are creating a state of panic and desperation among these global perps.

And they have no other option than to stay the course with hope in one hand and a turd in the other...sniffing frequently to determine which smells better.

Regards...

silverfish

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 23, 2009, 05:09:39 PM
Cap:

See?  That is exactly why they now call it "Climate Change" instead of global warming.  I heard Al Gore speak the other day about this and suddenly, every heatwave, rainstorm, hurricane, snowstorm, and blizzard can now be blamed on "Climate Change."

Kind of convenient for them huh?  Sort of covers everything.

It amazes me that they are still going ahead as if nothing has happened even though their cover has been blown.  They must think we are really, really stupid.

Bill

Yes, what makes me laugh, is when you go to the Met Office site at www.metffice.gov.uk and they have a picture of the sun warming the planet and the statement 'New analysis shows global temperature rise calculated by the Met Office is at the lower end of likely warming.'
     Directly above that is a picture of snow/icebound roads, with the caption, 'Widespread, heavy snow - a review'. The concept that comes to mind is, 'doublethink' where Orwell describes how two totally contradictory concepts can happily co-exist in the brainwashed mind. 'Cognitive Dissonance' is also applicable, when someone can hold two mutually contradictory opinions, for example, the idea that we must give up our freedom to gain liberty, even though freedom and liberty mean the same thing.
     I am in London, where 'white Christmas' has become a myth, something you read about in Dickens. Yet on January 12th we had 8 inches of snow in this area, totally unprecedented. Recently we had a relatively short period of heavy snow, but with very cold temperatures and ice on the roads everywhere. 4 Eurostar trains were shut down, and an unbelievable -16 degrees celcius was recorded in Aberdeen.
     Right now we are warming slightly to about 3-5 degrees and rain has dissolved most of the ice and snow. But if you go to Accuweather.com and look at the long-range _European_ forecast, the warming from El Nino is not now expected to occur and therefore more very cold weather could be on the cards for January. You will also get some very interesting opinions from an expert who doesn't subscribe to the 'Gobal Warmist' doctrine, although we are told these scientists are in the 'minority' because Wikipedia tells us, it must be so... and there's a lot coming out now about Wikipedia and the peer review process that should raise a few eyebrows.
      None of this should be a surprise to those who understand that information control is the name of the game. If you control the major media outlets - although cracks are even now beginning to appear in this pyramid, (look at James Delingpoles's blog in the Telegraph, for example)
you can control people's perception of reality. On a macro scale, you then get to reinforce the reality that you want to maintain.
      It's all a 'mind game' - you can be a pawn, a bishop, a king or a queen - it all depends how much you understand about the game and how it is played.

Azorus

Hey Pual!

where in your global warming model does the coldest winter in over a decade come?

sparks

A good place to start when considering global climate science is to have a vague idea as to what the globe really is.
Running around with thermostats and charts is not going to get you anywhere if you have no idea of what you are measuring.   

http://www.singularvortex.com/UVS%20on%20geometrical%20structure%20of%20magnetosphere.htm

What tax will be next imposed.  The 2012 galaxtic alignment tax.  This would be wealth redistribution to the elite who will quickly devise a plan to adjust the Earth's orbit so that it doesnt get between the galaxtic core and the Sun.  (which happens every year)   The wealth will of course be depositited in the world banks for good keeping while a plan for readjusting the Earth's orbit is devised.  Meanwhile the banks will retain the right to loan out the wealth and secure it with tittle to real assets to whoever is stupid enough to believe that shiny medal,  pieces of paper,  digital displays of certain numerical value has any real value at all.  This bullshit has been going on since the first man demanded that another man give him back more than he lent.  This scam has gone on long enough.  Money suppose to represent your efforts on the behalf of advancing life liberty and the pursuit of happiness and may I add awareness of a more meaningful life for everyone.  Now it has degenerated into a tool used by certain beings to keep us jumping through hoops so there is no time to realize the potential of the human being to become a creature of giving instead of a creature of taking.  IMHO
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Nabo00o

Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.